erfd

Police and EMS submod

you gone work on the turnout gear commend or make it a new unit and keep also the turnout gear medic with the option for scba?

i like the jumpsute for the EMS "patrolcar anb ambs" mayby also a idea to make a jumpsuite captain of the EMS??

oke because i think making it a new unit is easier than creating a new script.

En a small advise, also redo the firestartion, firestationstart and controllpannel scripts by addeting the new unit :)

:welcome: to the forum! However you may want to avoid asking for release dates, its kinda aginst the rules.... just forewarning you the moderators may not be as kind ;) even though they are pretty lose the first time.

This submod looks great and im glad you found your scripting error!

Thanks, Usman :prop:

Hey, I'm still working on getting the m4 in all squads, running into some problems, works with chp and a few others. But others are still having problems. I do plan to release it, but i have to fix bugs and problems. Then I will ask for permission.

Lapd officer wouldn't change to swat on normal patrol, that's why I added the m4 so they can still have large force, just not a swat officer. @ tactical rooster: I have to look into that, it probaly is way to complicated, but I will try.

I was just giving an idea. There's gotta be a way, though. What about something to where you could leave the directional lights on all the time? You know, you click the directional lights command, move the vehicle, and they turn off. Is there a way to prevent that? :gruebel:

Never understood why people wanted the ability to leave the directional lights on?

For me, it was always annoying to have it turn off when I wanted to reposition a vehicle. I try to move the vehicle to a new location for some reason or another, and forget to turn it back on... And then the traffic backs up.

That's for my experience anyway, other than that... I wouldn't know.

I'm not doing that because I only think it will cause bugs and problems. Plus I don't want to mess up scripts, so im just working on the guns for now. Maybe I will include a different download with the directional lights adjusted. :)

For me, it was always annoying to have it turn off when I wanted to reposition a vehicle. I try to move the vehicle to a new location for some reason or another, and forget to turn it back on... And then the traffic backs up.

That's for my experience anyway, other than that... I wouldn't know.

In my experience it depends on how much you move the patrol car, granted moving it this way or that way just a tiny bit isnt always as easy as it seems, but if you move it ever so slightly they wont disable.