erfd

Police and EMS submod

Hi,

This submod will add the stabilize command to all police officers so they can help out on any call that needs medical attention. Right now only the male LA pd officer and the highway patrol officer have the command, but I will add it to the rest when I get a chance. It will also change the ff paramedic from wearing turnout gear to a jumpsuit. Paramedics still wear full turnout gear when wearing a SCBA though. Any suggestions/ comment appreciated. I will also make it possible for most of the officers to carry the M4.

Change List:

M4 script edited to add m4 to patrol cars- done (adding to more cars)

Commands given to officers to carry m4 rifle- done (adding to more people)

FF/Paramedic wears jumpsuit instead of turnout gear- done

Added stablilize command to officers- done (adding to more people)

Download: (coming when approved)

Pictures:

Submod-3.jpgSubmod-2.jpgsubmod-1.jpg

Submod-4.jpg

Submod-5.jpg

Submod-6.jpg

Submod-7.jpg

Submod-8.jpg

Submod-9.jpg

Very nice i had my cops have the stabilize or the heal command (i forget which one because my computer got recovered) only problem you might run in to with adding that command to the police officers is that i think most of them hit the command limit

did you have to remove any commands? (also i might of had that command problem because i was using SG's mod)

could you also make it so the CHP officers (regular and traffic)

can wield the mp5 or m4?

Edited by Quincy

I will try to get it to work. I removed the check victim command, but I never saw it in game on the officers.

Probaly, If you need to check a victim you will have to call an FBI agent or anyone else who can check them.

Where I live, the ff who are emts get jumpsuits when working on the ambulance, that the main reason I did that.

I understand what you mean hints why I already mentioned a change for the ambulance crew as being part of my next release, although it may differ slightly from this. I am waiting on more info regarding the uniforms when staffing ambulances in LA.

Update: M4 added to CHP officer with and without vest. Picture at the top. How can I make it so the M4 is avalible in the CHP patrol car?

That didnt really help me. I originally added all the commands so the officer just had the weapon, but it was a mess, so I did it so he has to grab it. Also it dosent really say how to add to to the squad, it just says what he thinks needs to be edited... I ll keep trying though.

edit: I think I got it, testing now :)

Update: CHP, Male Lapd, Female LAPD, Sheriefs Deputy all can carry M4. (picture on first post) Still working on getting M4 into car.

Edit: Does anyone know what I have to edit in the LAM4a1.script to make it so patrol cars can carry it in its equipment?

Here is my edit to it:

if (v.IsValid() && !v.IsDestroyed() && StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/hmmwv.e4p") == 0 ||
StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/us_army_truck.e4p") == 0 ||
StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/blackhawk.e4p") == 0)

Just keep going using this pattern. Make sure all lines but the last have a || at the end.

Thanks, that is probally my problem, my line I made had == 0), that is probaly my answer, Ill let you know.

I think it would be almost exactly the same, just would change to a different model than a scba ff.

Update- M4 added to LAPD, LASD, and CHP patrol cars. Will post pics on first post.

edit: pics added