usmc123

An Emotional Thread

I started to tear up on the dog video, I hope I dont have to put my dog down for a long time! The pictures of the war were very good and emotional. Semper Fi

Well, emotional thread eh... (I used to have a dog as well and I remeber its last minutes, it's name was Randy, a german sheapard.) well lately I've been feeling kinda down that I didn't really shape up in my teen years, those were some good times, I suppose that it's like an early life crisis, but you know I grew up with so many brothers and sisters that I rarely ever got time to myself. Therefore I took all my sister's stuff, built her a new standing closet and took the closet as my own, setting up my computer and my 80's and 90's music and memorabellia, I got hooked on computers. That's not to say I didn't have a life of my own, and that was spend with women and... yeah women, just lots and lots of them, (No offence here to any of you gals out there) I was not a very well behaved kid, I acted out in school, never really made deccent grades, and got in trouble constantly, and my mom and dad really wanted me to shape up. My sister really helped me through it, sharing a room with her... she was tough (AMI if you say something I will travel to St. Louis, find you and do something that could only be described as the emergency mission from hell) I mean she really did make it a point to make me spend time doing my homework and hanging out with the family. Now here are my bros and sisters...

Mike and Lia, Identical twins age 17

Ike: age 20

Sarah: age 26

ME!!!!!: age 27

and Connor age 29

Now note that there are no mother or father, anyone wish to guess why? Yes they have both passed away, my dad in 1998 and my mom in 2006. My dad is the reason why I'm using the jaws of life and not shooting coke in an alley. On Augest 29th 1998 (My birthday) my dad gave me this exciting new game he got while on buisness in Germany... called Emergencyand the whole damn thing was in German. And well, it still is but I won't ever forget the fact that he really did make such an impact on my life with this one game, that there was more then just being bad ass all the time, and on Augest 31st 1998 at about 8PM my dad keeled over from a stroke and died. Eight years later my mom died, due to over complications of the flu. So I really do have the Emergency games to thank formy current position, and well yeah you to sis for waking up at 4 in the morning and helping me out with random missions. ;-) I also used to hit it up with this girl named Misty.

STAY TUNED FOR THE EXPLOSIVE ENDING WHEN I GET SOME SLEEP!!!

(AMI if you say something I will travel to St. Louis, find you and do something that could only be described as the emergency mission from hell)

O_O WTF. I didn't say anything...? I don't get it...

Why me?

BTW ya'll I won't be here this weekend so I won't be on. Just an FYI.

Sorry to add my oppinion here, but I really don't think emotions should be brought to a forum about an emergency game.

I do indeed feel with the families, and the injured soldiers on those pictures, however I don't really see in any way how they fit this forum :-/ Is it just me?

Sorry to add my oppinion here, but I really don't think emotions should be brought to a forum about an emergency game.

I do indeed feel with the families, and the injured soldiers on those pictures, however I don't really see in any way how they fit this forum :-/ Is it just me?

Off Topic section :P, but I get what you mean though.

I've seen this idea on two other forums (also totally unrelated). Figured I'd bring it here.