Guest Taylor

Whats up guys

Guest Taylor

I'm back. I have Xbox Live, Cracker From FL is my screen name (without spaces)send me a friend request, just tell me you're from this website. I play GTA 4, Gay Tony, MW2 and Red Dead. I'm also going to start playing EM4 LA mod again more...

What's up guys? How've y'all been? Hoppah, glad to see you're still here, you've no doubt got my respect with the crap you gotta deal with on here.

Anything new? I've been gone for a while, I missed this place, forgot about it for a little, but I'm glad something made me remember.

Hi Taylor,

I didn't do that much during the last 6 months, because I've been busy with my study and some other stuff too. I recently released an update to v2.0 of the LA Mod which adds a new LAPD helicopter (made by MikeyPI). The Additional Units Submod has also been updated. At the moment, I'm trying to enjoying the summer holidays and I am going to visit the US soon! :holdglass:

Good to see you back.

Crap, another tourist. Oh well, if you're going to DC and stuff I'd recomend taking the three/four hour drive down to colonial williamsburg, and touring there, or going to newport news and going to Endview Plantation. I think they have a reenactment there soon. When do you depart Hops?

:rolleyes:

Crap, another tourist. Oh well, if you're going to DC and stuff I'd recomend taking the three/four hour drive down to colonial williamsburg, and touring there, or going to newport news and going to Endview Plantation. I think they have a reenactment there soon. When do you depart Hops?

Yes, another Europian tourist stealing your girls. :rolleyes:

No, I'm going to visit New York City this month and that's it. You can find me roaming around in and around Manhattan. I am staying there for almost 2 weeks. When I get back I'll write a report ofcourse. :beer:

Guest Taylor

No, I'm going to visit New York City this month and that's it. You can find me roaming around in and around Manhattan. I am staying there for almost 2 weeks. When I get back I'll write a report ofcourse. :beer:

I have a few friends at NYPD in the Bronx, PM me with some more details and I'll try and help you see some cool American police/fire stuff too.

I updated it, cool new helicopter. Glad to see you're enjoying yourself though.

To bad we coulda had a beer, hope you have some fun, and just never ever ever buy anything from street vendors.