Xplorer4x4

Remove Defective Hydrants From Map

Stupid question, but did you turn off the event in fp_params?

This is in the editor, so at this point it doesnt matter. The dark cloud should be there still. Plus the event wouldnt be listed in freeplay params as this is a deluxe only event.

i think its a water effect, water or something like that in the editor

Your right, kind of, under edit, go to liquids.

It's as simple as turning off the event. But if you completly want to remove it, you also have to do something in the editor. :12:

Just shut up and get out of the topic spammer. I call you a spammer here because of a few reasons.

1) You have very little if any idea how to do any sort of modding.

2)Turning off the event was mentioned already. Your not adding something that hasnt been said already.

3) You have to do something in the editor? NO SH!T Sherlock, why the hell do you think i started the topic? If you dont know what to do, then why bother stating whats already obvious!

Do not reply to this topic again unless you actually have something the least bit useful to say which is pretty much never seeing as all you do is spam anyways.

Guest Francis

This is in the editor, so at this point it doesnt matter. The dark cloud should be there still. Plus the event wouldnt be listed in freeplay params as this is a deluxe only event.

Your right, kind of, under edit, go to liquids.

Just shut up and get out of the topic spammer. I call you a spammer here because of a few reasons.

1) You have very little if any idea how to do any sort of modding.

2)Turning off the event was mentioned already. Your not adding something that hasnt been said already.

3) You have to do something in the editor? NO SH!T Sherlock, why the hell do you think i started the topic? If you dont know what to do, then why bother stating whats already obvious!

Do not reply to this topic again unless you actually have something the least bit useful to say which is pretty much never seeing as all you do is spam anyways.

Sad but I have to agree with all the points. Have you tried going into decals?