Guest Black_Rider91

Add police car on la map without blinking their lights (em4 editor)

Guest Francis

If you want to be able to control them afterwards, then you need a script. Otherwise, you can go to the traits of the spawned police car and tick the box that says "parked". You will not be able to control it though.

Guest Black_Rider91

If you want to be able to control them afterwards, then you need a script. Otherwise, you can go to the traits of the spawned police car and tick the box that says "parked". You will not be able to control it though.

Oh, I didn't thought that i have to do with scripts and stuff like that. Anyway i'll try it, thanks for the answer :)

Guest Black_Rider91

No, I don't want the unit return to its parking space (I think this is more complicate). I just wondering how can i put police vehicles in stand by mode (without blinking their lights)

Here is the second police department I have added on la map:

15062010131.jpg

Guest Francis

IT IS POSSIBLE.

Not sure if I've ever noticed the 'parked' button. So it's in the properties of a car you've added to the map?

No, it's only by the Police car from 09:Civil > Policecar and then you will see the "parked", so you can't do this with an fire engine (I believe)

Guest Francis

No, it's only by the Police car from 09:Civil > Policecar and then you will see the "parked", so you can't do this with an fire engine (I believe)

Yeah, you're right.

Guest Black_Rider91

For the fourth time already please use fraps:

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

As for standby, just hit the stand by command. This will turn off the red and blue lights automatically when you do it, or hit the lights button to turn them off.

I would like to do that on em4 editor, not when i start a game on freeplay map

Don't think you can turn off the lights in the editor. :/ Manually once the games starts is the only way I think.

That's what i do until now, but i was hoping to put those police vehicles on stand by mode on em4 editor

I have thought of that, but you can't use them..

Actually.. Is there a way to get like Fire Engine 1 in the 07-Civil map so it can be set on parked ?

I just wanna use it for decoration.. But I copied all the files but I don't see it in the editor?

Does somebody know?

If you copy the prototypes over to the 07 Civil folder, it should appear in there. I may be stating the obvious, but if you do it while the editor is open it wont show up(assuming you manually copied the files and not cloned them in the editor) until the mod is reloaded in the editor.

If you copy the prototypes over to the 07 Civil folder, it should appear in there. I may be stating the obvious, but if you do it while the editor is open it wont show up(assuming you manually copied the files and not cloned them in the editor) until the mod is reloaded in the editor.

I tried it.. It worked, it showed up, but you still can't put it as "is parked"..

And thats what I want