Guest TheZero

Multiplayer - how populated is it?

Guest TheZero

Hello everyone!

Recently i have started playing Emergency 4 - yesterday i have installed newest LA Mod also and i am loving it.

So, i thought that i would take my experience to a new level with trying it multiplayer, after a few days of practice. My question is, is it worth to buy Emergency 4 (or are there any servers which does not require original copy of the game - if not, i am perfectly fine with buying original copy of the game, becouse i think that it is worth of it's money) now, or would it be better to wait for Emergency 5? I am asking becouse i know that Emergency 4 is quite an old game already, so i am wondering if online community is still alive.

Any informations regarding Emergency 4 Multiplayer mode, will be appreciated ;) .

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello everyone!

Recently i have started playing Emergency 4 - yesterday i have installed newest LA Mod also and i am loving it.

So, i thought that i would take my experience to a new level with trying it multiplayer, after a few days of practice. My question is, is it worth to buy Emergency 4 (or are there any servers which does not require original copy of the game - if not, i am perfectly fine with buying original copy of the game, becouse i think that it is worth of it's money) now, or would it be better to wait for Emergency 5? I am asking becouse i know that Emergency 4 is quite an old game already, so i am wondering if online community is still alive.

Any informations regarding Emergency 4 Multiplayer mode, will be appreciated ;) .

Thank you very much in advance!

the multiplayer still has many players. :cheers-mate:

Guest TheZero

That is great to hear, i was expecting that there is not many players playing Multiplayer Mode anymore.

Would you mind telling me in a few words, how Multiplayer Mode works in this game? I mean, i have never been playing strategy game online and i have no clue how it works. Does everyone have a special role (i.e. player 1 is controlling police, while player 2 is controlling something else) or does everyone play together? Is the community friendly?

And last question, then i will stop, i promise :unsure: ... Does anyone know of any trusted web store, which would be sending Emergency 4 to Slovenia with posibility of paying via bank transfer? The problem is that i do not have a credit card or PayPal and this game is totaly gone in all of the Slovenian stores :( .

Cheers!

Generally in a lobby people agree what they are going to do. One person will be the medic (often called RD after the German "Rettungsdienst" which means ambulance service). Another will take charge of the police and tecnical support services. The other two are FW Nord (Fire Brigade/Department Nord) and FW Süd (South). It works in that only one person can deploy a vehice at a time and they have 50 seconds to do it in. If they don'y wish to deploy a vehicle they click Continue (Weiter) and another player has a chance to deploy a vehicle. They are limited numbers of vehicles that can be bought so you have to be able to be conservative with how many vehicles you buy.

Unfortunately there are a number of d*** heads who deploy snipers and shoot at other players' stuff which ruins the game, as well as people who just randomly leave in the middle of something.

the multiplayer still has many players. :cheers-mate:

that's true, but it's hard to find server.

By the way, I have two questions:

1. Why some people join a game and try ruining it by deploying snipers and buying vehicles they aren't going to use?

2. Why the majority of the servers require you to know german to play? isn't it somehow annoying?

.:DeaN:.