engine30

Smaller firehouses

These stations represent the 2 most common set ups in LA. I forget the term for the main station, but the second station 2 is called a satelite station and typically houses an ALS Engines, BLS Ambulance and Hazmat truck just like in the game.

However, if your interested in multiple mini stations, it certainly is possible, but its going to require ALOT of scripting and ALOT of work in the editor.

These stations represent the 2 most common set ups in LA. I forget the term for the main station, but the second station 2 is called a satelite station and typically houses an ALS Engines, BLS Ambulance and Hazmat truck just like in the game.

However, if your interested in multiple mini stations, it certainly is possible, but its going to require ALOT of scripting and ALOT of work in the editor.

I think the main is called the central station or HQ. Anyway, making new stations requires new models and a whole bunch of scripts! :gaehnen:

Technically speaking, you dont need new models. You could get away with using FS2 but it depends on your definition of small. To me, well to anyone I would imagine, our stations are small for the most part. Aside from 2 stations every other fire house in the city holds one engine or one quint, and maybe a BC who drives a crown vic.

Guest fire captain

all i do is go in editor load la mod the load the second free play map not including dfreeplay

then pick any building and put what ever u want out and put gates or any thing u like around it then put the people next to the cars them and when u play the real game you can just put the people in the cars

i like my way but that is just for me cuse i do not no how to script :hallo:;)

That's wrong. USAR and squads are always housed at a full task force station. The LA mod is a little unrealistic.

Really?

All four squads (4, 48, 87, 95) and all five USARs (3, 5, 27, 85, 88, 89) are housed in task force stations.

This is because the USARs (with the exception of 88s) are cross-staffed when a USAR call comes in. One or two guys from the task force will jump on the USAR and drive it to the scene along with the task force. USAR 88 is staffed 24/7 however, and they are the only USAR in the city that does this. All the personnel at the five USAR stations are USAR certified.

As you can see in this photo set, TF 89 is on scene as well as USAR 89.

Squads are similar, although 95s and now 87s are the only squads that are cross staffed. The other two are staffed 24/7. Like the USAR stations, all the personnel at stations with a squad are HAZMAT certified.

The larger one is a Task Force Station :D

Alright Thanks for letting me know. Man if i know how to script ill hop right on it but i dont hey maybe somebody will make a submod or something but probably not but thanks for the reply

Some of the upcoming submods will have stations like that:

-Emergency! Submod

-LA Restoration Submod

-OMO Submod

and Probably many others