FDNYivan

help with Em4 deluxe edition cheats

hi, i have tried to use cheats for Em4 deluxe edition, but...they don't work,so ANYONE HAVE TESTED THIS CHEATS WITH HIS EM4 DELUXE EDITION? :(

thanks and sorry for the bad english. :)

bye Ivan

They dont work for me but seem working for the germans

stan, i have tried to use this cheats but they don't work, so i have thinked becouse i have used LA mod, but the cheats don't work without LA mod too!!! so, i repeat for the other person: ANYONE HAVE TESTED THIS CHEATS WITH EM4 DELUXE EDITION? :(

PS: i have used the LA mod for example only :excl:

PSS: sorry for the bad english

bye Ivan

I have the Deluxe Edition and the cheats don`t work even playing the LA Mod or any Mod!

ok angelstorm, for that i have replied "ANYONE HAVE TESTED THIS CHEATS WITH EM4 DELUXE EDITION?",

becouse I would want to see who other is in agreement with me, and if there is someone that suggest where to find those correct ones.

bye Ivan

Do you read what is ay at least?

I sayd: They dont work for me

and I sayd: They work for the germans

so, maybe due to letters on other places o the german keybaord.

Does anyone know where the letters of german keybaords are exactly?

Guest Angelstorm
So if i aint wrong:

FQIRW -AZERTY keyboard

BUT gona test now, have nothing else to do on such a day

EDIT: Works, well i'll update the cheats later :D

Fairz works for me :)

Happy Christmas Everybody

I hope of to have been of aid for all those that had my same problem with the game :1046275747_biggthumpup: opening this new post ; )

Happy Christmas Everybody

bye Ivan :xmas:

merry christmas back :1046275747_biggthumpup: :xmas:

:P well someone (I thought hoppah but i'm not sure) said that whomever found the cheats could think of themselves as "cool".But this was teamwork ;) (Stan provided the idea, and tested,I provided the picture, Gamesfunk discovered the code, FDNY Ivan, opened this topic and tested) so we could all be proud of ourselves :1046275747_biggthumpup: :cool: and i'm glad we finally solved the problem ;)

merry christmas back :1046275747_biggthumpup: :xmas:

:P well someone (I thought hoppah but i'm not sure) said that whomever found the cheats could think of themselves as "cool".But this was teamwork ;) (Stan provided the idea, and tested,I provided the picture, Gamesfunk discovered the code, FDNY Ivan, opened this topic and tested) so we could all be proud of ourselves :1046275747_biggthumpup: :cool: and i'm glad we finally solved the problem ;)

yes, you have reason, this was a really good team work :1046275747_biggthumpup: , and WE have ended the problem :cool::bia:

I can't figure out how to get the text box up to type the cheat code. Can someone let me know.

Thanx

Dont post 3 times, one time is more then enough, I ready every single post on this forum, and you will always get a reply

Just timpe in the normal game while playing, there's no text box

http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?file...;name=em4cheats

Even if you have deluxe, the cheat is NOT magic

Why would you want to use cheats?? If you need more money just open "mod dir/specs/freeplayparameters and change start budget... and if you'd like to have more vehicles open freeplaybase and change value... U can do this for any mod or with game itself.... so you don't need any cheats