bazz

GTA IV Screens

Ale, if you still have the SMP60 error here goes a solution in Spanish, basicaly you have to reinstall the original vehicles,guns or mods or at least the ones you think that caused the problem; that happened to me some day ago but I only have to reinstall three cars... http://www.taringa.net/posts/info/9080936/Solucion-_Error-critico-de-GTA-IV_-SMPA60_.html

Regio19, thanks, glad you like it :) About the 1.0.7.0, I also have that problem, appears the laucher but it doesn't launch, but I think many people has that problem cause many new mods are only for 1.0.4.0 (I use that version), so, like you, I can't play LCPDFR and I really want to play it :1046276372_bawling: . I installed Police Pursuit mod but it doesn't work correctly, but isn't there any version of LCPDFR for 1.0.4.0?

I will post some more pictures of my work later :)

LOL i spent money on that and i even can't play LCPDFR and ELS. omfg

Ale, if you still have the SMP60 error here goes a solution in Spanish, basicaly you have to reinstall the original vehicles,guns or mods or at least the ones you think that caused the problem; that happened to me some day ago but I only have to reinstall three cars... http://www.taringa.net/posts/info/9080936/Solucion-_Error-critico-de-GTA-IV_-SMPA60_.html

I don't have that problem anymore. I reinstalled GTA IV , won it and then I installed mods again. Mods make it crash sometimes but I can handle it.

Thank you very much anyways :)

BTW: Nice work!

@Regio19Modification

When you execute GTAIV.exe from the game folder, does it show any error? Or maybe you can post the file : lang.ini to see what error it shows.

Here goes the pictures, the skin based on a 82nd airborne division's soldier during the invasion of Panama(look at the patch). I've also reskinned the hat with the russian flag to a Marines style one, but I still have to do some detail. I'll do some more uniform with different company patch, included military police. I'm thinking adding an ALICE pack with a belt (skinned) to the uniform... :)

gtaiv2011071300142092th.jpg

gtaiv2011071300203710th.jpg

gtaiv2011071300205407th.jpg

gtaiv2011071300213128th.jpg

And the skin without company patch, playing billiards in base's near bar, after a working hard day:

gtaiv2011071200595010th.jpg

BTW, do you know how to post the screens in the small squares that when you click on them enlarges, to take less space with the pictures?

Here goes the pictures, the skin based on a 82nd airborne division's soldier during the invasion of Panama(look at the patch). I've also reskinned the hat with the russian flag to a Marines style one, but I still have to do some detail. I'll do some more uniform with different company patch, included military police. I'm thinking adding an ALICE pack with a belt (skinned) to the uniform... :)

screenshots

BTW, do you know how to post the screens in the small squares that when you click on them enlarges, to take less space with the pictures?

They look pretty nice ;)

To upload images like this way , you have to upload the pictures in the place where the picture shows

post-9438-0-01965000-1310515683_thumb.jp

I know this is doublepost but that post is old and this has to do with another thing

--

My own reskin , it's a sacramento police car(California)

sacramento11nfv.jpg

Here is the official topic in GPM

Cool I've also made some Sacramento mods for Gta 4

gallery_27676_79_39454.jpg

gallery_27676_79_47888.jpg

gallery_27676_79_37108.jpg

gallery_27676_79_76360.jpg

Sorry for the posts my computer is being retarded

post-31665-0-11369500-1321586719.jpg

post-31665-0-63735800-1321586721.jpg