bazz

GTA IV Screens

Hi

Here are one of my gta screen shots i took today

"Units 7 arrives at the scene of what appears to be the lc rippers 5th victim"

gtascene.png

Please post your screenshots and comment

What mods are these. Too bad i unloaded GTA4 off my pc but i might load it back on those Mods look gr8

The Black Car is this car here but i have reskined it

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?page_id=330

and the white car is this but i reskined it

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?page_id=337

and the lights are done by E.L.S v4

I have two questions

Can anybody help my with the website gtapolicemods.com , i don't find the downlaod section

dondedescargocosasqu1b.png

And my other question, Is the GTA IV easy to use with the keyword? Because a friend has it but he uses a joystick.

Ale, you need to register on gtapolicemods so that you can download files from there, after you register(and log in), the downloads section link will appear n the navigation box on the left side of the page.

as for using a joystick or not, i do not use one, i am comfortable using the keyboard, if you want to use a controller, the recommended controller is the xbox360 gamepad for windows

Guest Francis

do you use the ELS or a Police mod?

ELS only adds lights. A police mod makes you be able to play cop.

LCPD:FR or Police Pursuit Mod? How'd you get the ambulance over to the scene?

That's LCPDFR, let alone PPM, it isn't realistic at all. You can spawn any vehicle wherever you want using the scripthook's console, so he just spawned an ambulance probably. Both mods cannot spawn ambulances. LCPDFR is in the making to have the LCMD (Medical Department).

Ale, you need to register on gtapolicemods so that you can download files from there, after you register(and log in), the downloads section link will appear n the navigation box on the left side of the page.

as for using a joystick or not, i do not use one, i am comfortable using the keyboard, if you want to use a controller, the recommended controller is the xbox360 gamepad for windows

Ok, thank you :)

I think i'll buy Gta IV , videos on youtube (especially the Francis ones) persuaded me

There's one thing I'd like someone to fill in for me? Do the models off the website replace the models in game, i.e. you can only ever have so many police cars as it overwrites the files or are they seperate?

Oh, and do they come skinned but you can reskin them?

The OC-D

Guest Francis

You can add vehicles but it's a long process and you cannot add police vehicles or emergency vehicles because they are hard-coded into the game.

They already come skinned, but you can change the skin easily.

i know but you also have a mod where you can select different characters

u can change to diffrent characters on the lcpdfr mod and the police pursuit mod

People please post your screens :)

Guest Francis

u can change to diffrent characters on the lcpdfr mod and the police pursuit mod

People please post your screens :)

PPM isn't as advanced as LCPDFR is, in every way. Simply put, LCPDFR > PPM.

PPM isn't as advanced as LCPDFR is, in every way. Simply put, LCPDFR > PPM.

I know with LCPDFR You can do such more stuff like search people and stuff like that,

but ppm works with the lates version so for some ppm would be better but i pefer LCPDFR

Screenshot

"What was a pursuit is now aslo hit & run"

gtascene.png