bazz

GTA IV Screens

I used photoshop(and i replaced the original texture using Spark IV)

Ok, thanks, I´ll try reskining the fishing boat to a coast guard boat, I don´t think I get it but nothing happens for trying it :D

So here are the images:

A fire alarm in the NY subway

gtaiv2010123018443843th.jpg

gtaiv2010123018521667th.jpg

A drunken driver that crashed into a shop

gtaiv2010123112080617th.jpg

gtaiv2010123112104650th.jpg

Hope you like it ;)

Some screen more, now of the coast guard (in the links are more images) :)

The coast guard helicopter patroling the harbour:

gtaiv2011010410543325th.jpg

gtaiv2011010412420467th.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/705/gtaiv2011010411054962th.jpg

And the coast guard van responding and in the base:

gtaiv2011010512071338th.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9334/gtaiv2011010418164414th.jpg

Some days ago I was instlling the Lcpd fr mod and installing it I changed the game configuration and now I can´t play, when the game load crashes. Is there any solution or I have to reinstal the game?

Some days ago I was instlling the Lcpd fr mod and installing it I changed the game configuration and now I can´t play, when the game load crashes. Is there any solution or I have to reinstal the game?

Does it say any error or something?

BTW Nice pics

Thanks.

First, when the game started crashing, the first times, I think that it said an error type, but now appears the typical page that appears when an error happens (that page where it says don´t send; I have the computer in spanish so it says no enviar). The game crashes when it finishes loading (after press play in the main menu) and before the game starts. In the error page it says the following:

AppName: gtaiv.exe AppVer: 1.0.2.0 ModName: gtaiv.exe

ModVer: 1.0.2.0 Offset: 002153d5

Thanks for your help guys, nice pictures. I don´t find lang.ini so I´ll try to instll the patch. Other thing that says the computer when I have the error is the following (it appeares first, then it diddn´t appears and now appears again):

La instruccion en "0X0041730f" hace referencia a la memoria en "0x16a3f340". La memoria no se puede "Written".

Like I said in other post my computer is in Spanish so translated may be something like this:

The instruction at "0X0041730f"referenced memory at "0x16a3f340. " The memory could not be "Written".

Anyway I will try installing the other patch.

Nothing, installed the patch and the game does not launch, so I´m going to copy the saved games, cd images with mods and reinstall the f***ing game. Thanks for your help guys.

Don't worry. You're not the only one. I have an error called SMPA60 :mad: I hope that I can fix it

Does it work now for you?'cause today I helped a friend to install GTA IV and he had the same problem.

No, since I installed the update 1.0.7.0 the game doesn´t launch, appears the social club, I press play and the game doesn´t starting, I instaled a backups I had but nothing so now I´m searching for the saved games. And it doesn´t give me any error.

No, since I installed the update 1.0.7.0 the game doesn´t launch, appears the social club, I press play and the game doesn´t starting, I instaled a backups I had but nothing so now I´m searching for the saved games. And it doesn´t give me any error.

Then try this: go to the game directory and try to launch the game with gtaiv.exe . CHeck if it says any error or something.

Ok, I tried it and gives me this error:

No se encuentra el ordinal 5367 en la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos xlive.dll.

And translated:

Can not find ordinal 5367 in the dynamic link library xlive.dll.

THe same error as my friend. You can fix it ;)

After installing the patch , download xliveless( http://public.sannybuilder.com/GTA4/xliveless-0.999b7.rar )

Extract it and then copy the xlive.dll file and paste it in the game directory

Hope it helps

Now it says:

[GTA IV] File check fix error

Sorry, but this version of gtaiv.exe is not supported.

Suported versions: 1.0.1us, 1.0.2us, 1.0.3us, 1.0.4us, 1.0.0.4

when you execute the patch, has the patch deinstalled social club? It should de install it

Here goes some screens of a small project I'm doing, a woodland bdu uniformed marine. It still needs work, I have to change the color of the goggles, make a new trousers, reskin the boots and do again some details of the jacket but here goes a preliminary image :) :

gtaiv2011071117085682th.jpg

gtaiv2011071117310778th.jpg

BTW, do you know if can be played multiplayer with mods installed?

Here goes some screens of a small project I'm doing, a woodland bdu uniformed marine. It still needs work, I have to change the color of the goggles, make a new trousers, reskin the boots and do again some details of the jacket but here goes a preliminary image :) :

gtaiv2011071117085682th.jpg

gtaiv2011071117310778th.jpg

BTW, do you know if can be played multiplayer with mods installed?

Its look great man! The problem u have with patch 1.0.7.0 i have got it too. I installed that patch and social club wasnt in need anymore so the patch removed it. Since than i always get the error "Gta Iv is not working anymore" And i really want LCPDFR and ELS... I've bought the conplete edition of IV with Tbogt. Hope someone could help me out :1046274283_heul:

Don't worry. You're not the only one. I have an error called SMPA60 :mad: I hope that I can fix it

Does it work now for you?'cause today I helped a friend to install GTA IV and he had the same problem.

Ale, if you still have the SMP60 error here goes a solution in Spanish, basicaly you have to reinstall the original vehicles,guns or mods or at least the ones you think that caused the problem; that happened to me some day ago but I only have to reinstall three cars... http://www.taringa.net/posts/info/9080936/Solucion-_Error-critico-de-GTA-IV_-SMPA60_.html

Regio19, thanks, glad you like it :) About the 1.0.7.0, I also have that problem, appears the laucher but it doesn't launch, but I think many people has that problem cause many new mods are only for 1.0.4.0 (I use that version), so, like you, I can't play LCPDFR and I really want to play it :1046276372_bawling: . I installed Police Pursuit mod but it doesn't work correctly, but isn't there any version of LCPDFR for 1.0.4.0?

I will post some more pictures of my work later :)