rachammer

LA-mod in new york

well despite al the ppl saying i wont be abel to relleas em i finished th eunits i wanted. so here they are: Engine 317 and ladder 165 queens, Engine 329 and mainfold 329 queens, merv 3 and hazmat1 queens, ambulance and staff car, nypd rmp suburban and esu truck, fdny ff and with mask, fdny Emt and with gerney.

http://www.fdnytruck...html/queens.htm http://nycpdcars.50w...m/nypdcars.html

pictures of originalls can be found here

fantastic work ! 1046276057_GroupHug.gif

well as happy as i am with how they turned out...if what everybody is saying is true that hoppah never approvs relleases of repaints...they will probably never be relleased at least not unless hoppah approves

This is partially true. Hoppah used to allow no reskins unless you had something else to offer with it such as some sort of script. However, he eventually changed this rule. He will allow reskins but they have to be LA Based units. For example, say the texture of the EMS Supervisor CV was out of date. If you had pics of the new paint scheme, and you repainted it to match the new pain scheme, Hoppah MIGHT let you release it. They have to be reskins of actual LA Units for him to consider approval.

No i´m affraid it won´t be relleased except if hopah says yes but he most likely won´t but if any one knows how to get a hold of him i will ask him. I´ve also made some edditions to the multiplayer map of some fire stations and some minor changes. Also there are now a slick top police crusier a fire captian, Battalion/division car and rescue medic ambulance. Also the enginer has been altered so that it looks like a swaat officer without helmet to but put in a swat unit in multiplayer.

well it was kinda tricky befor i learned how to open it you need to do as follows:

First you need to go into,( to repaint the fire engine) sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0\Models\vehicles\02la firedepartment

and look for a file named "fire_engine1.V3O" and move that file out of the folder onto your desktop (you will need to put it back later) now look for a file named "fire_engine1.DDS" and rename it "fire_engine1.V3O" (simply just change the .DDS to .V3o) now when thats done you must start the game editor. load the mod and unpack the file named "fire_engine1.V3O". Now exit the editor. go back into the folder and find the "fire_engine1.V3O" file again and change the .v3o back to .dds now when you start the dds converter (can be found in the download section here) the file "fire_engine1.DDS" will be abel to change into diffrent formats such as "jpeg" change it into one that your paint program can read and it will be made a copy in that format next to the DDS file. simply use the new file paintaway and onces you are done just start the dds converter and find the "fire_engine1.jpeg" and transfer it back to "fire_engine1.dds" this will replace the old dds with your new texture. Also take notice some units may be parted into 2 or 3 files to reapint th e whole unit. The fire engine is one such unit the other file for the front, rear and details of the firetruck is named "fire_engine1_2.dds" to repaint this you just rename it "fire_engine1_2.v3o" and repeat the procedure as above. Now finaly when you have repainted the to files you must put the "fire_engine1.V3O" you put at your desktop back into the folder and now it sould work.

Hope this help somewhat :P even though it sound pritty wiery.

and in french: Eh bien, il était un peu délicate befor j'ai appris à l'ouvrir vous devez faire comme suit: Vous devez d'abord aller dans (pour repeindre la voiture de pompiers)sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0\Models\vehicles\02la firedepartment

et cherchez un fichier nommé "fire_engine1.V3O" et transférer ce fichier sur le dossier sur votre bureau (vous aurez besoin de le remettre plus tard) maintenant pour trouver un fichier nommé "fire_engine1.DDS" et renommez-le "fire_engine1.V3O " (Simplement juste changer le. DDS. V3o) maintenant quand thats fait vous devez lancer l'éditeur de jeux. charger le mod et décompressez le fichier nommé "fire_engine1.V3O". Maintenant, quittez l'éditeur. revenir dans le dossier et de trouver la "fire_engine1.V3O" fichier et changer le. v3o revenir. dds Maintenant, lorsque vous démarrez le convertisseur dds (peut être trouvé dans la section téléchargement ici) le fichier "fire_engine1.DDS" Abel sera de se transformer en différents formats tels que "jpeg" le transformer en celle que votre programme de dessin peut lire, et il sera fait une copie dans ce format à côté du fichier DDS. il suffit d'utiliser le nouveau fichier et paintaway onces vous avez terminé il suffit de commencer le convertisseur dds. et trouver les fire_engine1.jpeg "et le transférer à" fire_engine1.dds "Ce qui remplacera les anciens DDS avec votre nouvelle texture. et trouver les fire_engine1.jpeg »et également prendre connaissance de certaines unités peuvent être séparés en 2 ou 3 fichiers à reapint e unité e ensemble. Le moteur de feu est une unité telle l'autre fichier pour le front, arrière et le détail des Pompiers est nommé «fire_engine1_2.dds" pour repeindre ce que vous venez de le renommer "fire_engine1_2.v3o" et répétez la procédure ci-dessus. Maintenant, enfin, quand vous avez repeint le aux fichiers vous devez placer le "Fire_engine1.V3O" vous mettre à votre bureau vers le dossier et maintenant il pouvait travailler.

J'espère que cela aidera un peu: P même si elle bonne wiery pritty.

And no i don´t speak french so this translation might be faulty on some parts :cheers-mate:

Wow you typed all that when theres already a whole tutorial about it? You have more patience then I do lol.

As for changing the dds to v3o, I am on Windows 7, so it might be ever so slightly different for Windows XP, but I dont think so. Start->Control Panel->Folder Options->Hide extensions for known file types(or something like that). Make sure the box is unchecked and then hit apply. Now you can change dds to v3o.

here is a picture of what ivé repainted so far. the flat roof engine is now painted to fdny Squad 270 seagrave engine. The high top engine is now painted into fdny seagrave, engine 43. And the ladder is now painted into seagrave Ladder 59 fdny. also th efiremen are redressed into fdny clothing i´m also planing on rescue truck, police car, ESU, Amblunace, and Battalion so far:)

I don't see anything!!! :1046276128_motz::1046276372_bawling:

Hey,

Not trying to sortof impose on your submod, but I'm currently making a similar mod, check it out? I take requests for any vehicle ;)

am i getting it right i can rellease my new york units? i already gotten al the units painted and ready police fire and ems. So can some one tell me can this be relleased now?

because if it can i could rellease tomorrow even....

am i getting it right i can rellease my new york units? i already gotten al the units painted and ready police fire and ems. So can some one tell me can this be relleased now?

because if it can i could rellease tomorrow even....

Please credit us in ANY distributed version, whether its a beta, demo or a full release version. In this case it's only a submod with some reskins, so not really a big deal.

Hoppah on the New York Submod