BJHawk

Prices issue

Hi, it´s me again.

Since my last problem has been selfsolved, i´ve got a new question. Is there any chance of getting new trailer behind FB Chief car? Boths of that i had has been destroyed and i need a new one.

OLD:

Hi,

few days ago after several months i instaled 911:FR and instaled newest (v2.0.1) LA Mod(I had old one v 1.8). Now i noticed my persons have strange prices. For example, FF/EMT SCBA cost 75,-, but normal FF/EMT cost 3655,-, FF/Par cost 6177,-.

With FE/EMT thats OK, cause i can call them from stations for free, but with cops it´s extremely bad.

For example SWAT officier costs 200,-, but LAPD Officier cost unbelievable 6177,-.

FBI agent cost 845,-, FBI agent with tactical vest costs 9650,-.

Don´t know why this happened, but it´s annoying. Can you help me?

In missions are prices normal, only in Freeplay are like these.

BJHawk

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, i´m from Czech Republic :-) .

EDIT: I Forgot. I also installed Additional Units Submod v1.1. And i searched for affected units XMLs and in these are prices like in LA Mod PDF

EDIT_2: OK, forget about it. I started new Freeplay just for test and prices are normal. It sucks, but now i have to start new freeplay after for me awesome 280 minutes and aprox. 380000 points.

Try a Fresh Install

What did this bring to the topic?

Indeed the prices increase for each person or vehicle you bought, you lost or you purchased in the running game.

Concerning the trailers, if you both lsot them due to explosion you will have to restart your game if you wan them back :)

So,

you all told me that every time I buy new vehicle/person then the price goes up? :WTF: Oh, one thing. This doesn´t happened to the cars, they are still on same price.... Isn´t this little stupid? There should be some kind of roof for the prices, because 6177,- for one normal FF/Par is too much, especialy, when this dude is in almost every firetruck and EMS. Anyway, is this happening even when i call FF from station? Because there I physicaly don´t buy them, i don´t lost even 1,-.

To the trailers..... that totally sucks :happy:

i fixed this problem easy go to the spec file and open fp_params_endless or fp_params_challenge and paste this

<freeplayparameters>

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "60.0" />

<MaxIdleDuration value = "10.0" />

<Seed value="0"/>

<BuyFactor value="10.0"/>

<SellFactor value="0.5"/>

<GlobalEventFrequencyFactor value="1.0"/>

<TimeSpeedFactor value="1.0"/>

<StartBudget value="150000"/>

<MaxBudget value="900000"/>

<Earnings value="450000"/>

<SquadPriceGrowth value="0"/>