Guest Bards1

Retained Fire Stations

Guest Bards1

Is there away to have a small fire station that is retained and there is a button on the control pannel and when you press it about 7 cars turn up or people run out of a house or something with in five minutes go into the fire station and get kitted up and got to the fire in the fire engine then come back get changed into there normal clothes and then drive or walkaway again ?

Is there away to have a small fire station that is retained and there is a button on the control pannel and when you press it about 7 cars turn up or people run out of a house or something with in five minutes go into the fire station and get kitted up and got to the fire in the fire engine then come back get changed into there normal clothes and then drive or walkaway again ?

Expect LAFD is not a volunteer fire department. It a paid fully staff professional department.

It is possible. Some mod did something like this but I have no idea what mod it was, and i dont think it was ever released.

i think thats going to be the upcoming NY mod the civil fire fighters and in Vancouver mod we have talked about do that.