Police

Crown Victoria

Crown Victoria (K-9)

Dodge Charger

Impala

good luck with the mod :)

looking forward to pics

Thanks. . . Luck would help my mods alot :P

The first model I'm gunna work on when I get back home is the Oshkosh rescues/ARFF units. I'm planning on taking a crappy Oshkosh T1300 and modify it so it looks beautiful, then modify that into a T3000 which shouldn't be hard, as it looks like the only difference is the T3000's sides are flat, unlike the T1300.

I agree too, if I take a look at Roseville mod, I see that the list with units is totally red, what means that you not started at all models and this is your third mod! :Oo

It's your choice, good luck! :)

I agree too, if I take a look at Roseville mod, I see that the list with units is totally red, what means that you not started at all models and this is your third mod! :Oo

Half of it should be blue...

Seriously get a life instead of creating mods ;)

lol! Okay...This mod is closed as of now (I'm gunna re-open it after I release the first version of the Roseville Mod and Sacramento Mod :P )

Guest Francis

It's your choice, good luck! :)

Everything's red because you don't check the place where it's updated.

Seriously get a life instead of creating mods ;)

Stop disrespecting other people, it's kind of redundant in the end for us having to moderate such idiotic posts. Don't criticize if you can't say anything good.

If you say anything about having too many mods being made, here's what I say: I use the same models for the mods so it ain't that hard to manage a couple of mods that have different skins :)

I really doubt everything is exactly the same so going back and forth to make the needed models is a bit of a waste of time,and if your cranking out models in an hours time, why is only half the models done? Whats the point of 2 identical mods?

Guest mr.postman

I disagree with the idea of creating 3 mods at once but im really loking forward to using them Good luck and Gods speed :schreiben:

What the point of this when you havent finished any of the other mods you started? Hate to say that, because your modeling abilities have come along way but why not focus on one project at a time?

sorry about sending you a message. i didnt read that part of your post. i know this wont make it right. just letting you know that i apologize.