C.F.D

Put Yourself in Our Boots

Turn off the Lights. Trigger the alarm....

And put yourself in the boots of emergency responders- police, firefighters and paramedics- who could be at your premises in unfamiliar surroundings with poor lighting and stressful circumstances.

Your workplace is their workplace...is it safe?

Please watch all videos, as they will make the point made. They are also made by my Home Town Fire EMS and Police, Calgary Emergency Services.

http://ourboots.ca/

Put Yourself In Our Boots Mission

To reduce preventable injuries and fatalities and promote workspace safety for emergency service workers - because their workplace is every place.

Put Yourself In Our Boots Vision

A culture where safety for emergency service workers - who may have to attend the premises in an emergency - is an integral aspect of every workplace.

these videos are awesome and really speak a point! I nearly broke my wrist earlier this year attempting to walk up some steps into a house. the pt. was in cardiac arrest and as I was heading up the stairs I stepped on what I thought was a stair. it it was just loose gravel and uneven cement where a step used to be. i feel backwatrds and caught myself with my arm. severe strains. couldnt do CPR or anything for the pt. I was out of commission about 4 weeks. if they had just taken a little better care of their own steps I would have been fine. I also would have been able to have helped the pt more on that very call.

Ugggh that fire one made me queasy, that's scary stuff dude. Also, come on people, make sure you cut your grass, we went to a call at a barn and we were in tall grass, I got about 2,000 + chiggers on my legs and another dude fell in a hole and broke an ankle.