aleksanderwoods

Finally bought new computer!

Hi guys! Finally i've bought a new computer! It feels so good! grinsevil.gif Soon EM4 will run smoothly with Winterberg Mod!

Config:

In-Win Fanqua Midi Tower

Chieftec Super Series 750W PSU

Lite-On DVD+RW burner IHAS124-19

AMD Athlon II X4 630 AM3

MSI 770-C45, Socket-AM3, DDR3

Corsair Value S. DDR3 1333MHz 2GB CL9 (Will buy 2GB more soon)

Hitachi Deskstar? P7K1000.C 500GB, 7200R

XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5

What are you guys thinking about my new computer? schreiben.gif

Yeah, I'm getting the TOTL Radeon graphics card, $200

In a mid tower case? Good luck. You realize how big a 5890 video card is? Not only is it the most powerful gpu on the markets, its also the longest. You would have been better buying parts and building your self. Then, assuming you have 2 PCI-E power cable running off your PSU, which I am doubting, I doubt this psu can push a 5890.

Top of the line is the 5970, but the 5970 is beat by two GTX 480s.

Best single GPU card is the GTX 480.

Dude, the ones that are stocked at the Best Buy I live near, dude. Can you please stop now, I feel insulted and I feel that this may turn into a flame war.

Let me rephrase the rephrase, I'm buying a TOTL card from best buy, that I scouted out in advance, I have it written down some where but I'm in a hotel, I'm optimizing my machine for Emergency Use.

Best Buy sucks. Why not order from NewEgg, there fast,reliable,and great customer service. Best of all I can almost guarantee you would save money.

Top of the line is the 5970, but the 5970 is beat by two GTX 480s.

Best single GPU card is the GTX 480.

But how much will it beat it by? I dont see it being much, as the bench i saw, the 480 max FPS were equal to the AVG FPS created by a 5970. Plus the 480x2 would cost about $360 more then a single 5970.

Dude, the ones that are stocked at the Best Buy I live near, dude. Can you please stop now, I feel insulted and I feel that this may turn into a flame war.

Why insulted? Why a flame war? I know Billy and I love talking about this stuff, and may not always see eye to eye, but Billy is one person I respect here, and I wont be flaming him, and I have no problem with you, so I dont plan to flame you unless flamed.