Guest nbrown8568

EM4 Map Acting Weird

Guest nbrown8568

I enjoyed playing demo so I brought a digital copy from Atari online. After choosing freeplay, and choosing Endless or Challenge the game opens and the screen scrolls to upper right corner. I try to move the map but it will not move (it will also do this with EM3 also but not all the time).

Guest nbrown8568

This problem is normally caused by moving the mouse while the game or mod is loading. Try loading and playing the game and don't move the mouse while the game or mod is loading.

:sporty: Thanx It was really bugging me.

Norm,

It's still acting crazy. I made sure that I did not move the mouse.

Guest nbrown8568

I was told that maybe I moved the mouse while game was loading. I did not mouse now and it still happens. Here are my files.

Edited by pyrothijs
Topics merged. Please keep the same problem in the same topic.

Are you by any chance loading a mission, save game or a mod?

Is your screen moving all the time you loaded something?

Have you ever checked to see if your screen would stop moving when it reached the edge of the map?

Guest nbrown8568

Are you by any chance loading a mission, save game or a mod?

Is your screen moving all the time you loaded something?

Have you ever checked to see if your screen would stop moving when it reached the edge of the map?

I play on an Acer netbook. I only have the mouse hooked up at this time. The map stop moving when it gets to the upper right-hand corner and it will not move when I move the mouse to any edge. when played the demo version it played fine after changing the resolution in the log file. I played the game right after downloading the full version from the Atari website, after that I had problems. EM 3 did the same thing occaisionally. Should I uninstall and reinstall? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I play on an Acer netbook. I only have the mouse hooked up at this time. The map stop moving when it gets to the upper right-hand corner and it will not move when I move the mouse to any edge. when played the demo version it played fine after changing the resolution in the log file. I played the game right after downloading the full version from the Atari website, after that I had problems. EM 3 did the same thing occaisionally. Should I uninstall and reinstall? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

You can always try a reinstall. I really have no idea what's causing this. Normally it is caused by moving the mouse to the edge of the screen while loading the game. Then when you reach the edge of the map it will stop scrolling and you are able to scroll back to where you want to go on the map. But since you say you didn't move the mouse and you are not able to scroll back after the screen stopped moving, this should be caused my something else.