puppysboy222

Capitol City Mod

What do you guys think about having this as a mission? :)

Got some more stuff done! In-game models will have to wait; my computer doesn't have the right graphics card right now and won't run the trial Zmod, so it obviously won't run the full version.

Those will have way too many polygons to have in a game such as Emergency4, where they will exist in varying numbers. Also, want to credit anyone at all?

Dodge Durango

http://sketchup.goog...p=m&btnG=Search

These models can be traced back to this original source:

http://www.formfonts.com/viewModel.php?view=1&id=3985

The Crown Vic's too common to track down, but if you stole the Dodge then it stands to reason that you stole the Crown Victoria too. I think it can be traced back to a model by ZXT, but the original model doesn't seem to be on the warehouse. There are, however, many modified versions, which seem to share their base model with yours.

Litsen, Im all for anti- Piracy but its not our place to make accusations. After comparing the two models there are simularties and diffrences between the two. But regardless it is no ones busniess to go tracking down models. Lets just let this play out and leave the copyright to those involved. We dont know the history and circumstances surrounding the models.

Litsen, Im all for anti- Piracy but its not our place to make accusations. After comparing the two models there are simularties and diffrences between the two. But regardless it is no ones busniess to go tracking down models. Lets just let this play out and leave the copyright to those involved. We dont know the history and circumstances surrounding the models.

Well last time I checked,all of his models came from the 3d wharehouse and he modified them as needed.

puppysboy222, you been away awhile so you might want to read up on this:

Ah... Thank you Xplorer. I guess the mod is on hold again until I can get my grahpics card. If I don't get it this week, it'll be two weeks before I can get it. AS for the Sketchup CVs, they are the same that I used from the Roseville Mod, which I borrowed from here. Original model by CSI Guy. The Durango I got from one of my friends from a SAMP server. I don't know if he took and said it was his, since he says he made if from scratch.

Hey all! Good news!

Today is when I start making some progress! XD I recently got a Macbook Pro with Bootcamp, and I plan on installing it VERY soon, so I can hopefully start modeling again. No promises, as I can't seem to make any, but keep your eyes open for the Roseville Mod topic to reopen. If you'd like to help in the restart of the Roseville mod, please contact me. I need mappers and scriptors!

Thanks a bunch,

-puppy

This right now is abandoned... I am putting all my effort into getting my modding tools onto my Mac, then I'll start work on the Roseville mod, which will also have 8-9 stations.

Too many stations? Deal with it... You won't be calling any units off-map, so...

This right now is abandoned... I am putting all my effort into getting my modding tools onto my Mac, then I'll start work on the Roseville mod, which will also have 8-9 stations.

Too many stations? Deal with it... You won't be calling any units off-map, so...

ha ha i love all of the stations it makes it a lot more realistic and i haven't heard of the roseville mod i'll check it out

ha ha i love all of the stations it makes it a lot more realistic and i haven't heard of the roseville mod i'll check it out

Thats 'cause it's pretty old ;) Anyways, I'll be starting that up this coming week, so look for a new topic soon

That is correct. I'm not asking what you think, though/ I have a busy life outside of modding, and I can't always get to it. I'm not promising anything... Except in-game pictures of Roseville PD if I decide to restart.

Can someone please lock/delete this topic, please?