Guest seanny

riots in your area/country

in my land there was a riot ,

it was because the company Terrabusi( of alfajores and cookies ) fired more than 100 employees

the fired persons picket/cut the highway , a very imprtant highway here a pic of the highway and other of the riot:

panamericana3.jpg

346165-185823_p.jpg

do you know that's what they did in the middle of the highway? barbeque

the police and gendarmerie had to redirect traffic the first few days. then they were not allowed to cut motorway

in my country is always the same .they are angry, they cut the streets :protest:

Not to my knowledge. Maybe in the 70s/80s when there was a lot of riots, but none that I can find.

Possibly the worst would be the PARS fans shouting at Raith Rover fans at the train station, then proceeding to sing obscure songs and taking their shoes off...

Lol funniest was when Brits got pissed off when the big TV screen in the town square showing a soccer match broke :P

You'll find those types of people will also get pissed off at you calling football "soccer" :P

But yeah what town square? Your town square?

Oh and, all the riots I know of in my city have been race-related. The race riots of 2005 and the BNP vs the pro-equalities recently. The latter never got to be a real riot, the cops broke it up before it became worse.

My personal opinion is that the police should have beaten up the BNP supporters. Racists.

In Belgium is a problem of riots in the outskirts of Brussels. Before, the problems were in the villages of Kureghem and Anderlecht. Now, police has put up a zero-tolerance in these areas. But a few days ago, the riots restarted in the town of Sint-Gillis.

The riots are the work of youth gangs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJBP1YVNz7s&feature=related

After the police was taking down a house in Copenhagen which alot of teenagers were using.

EDIT:

At 1:00 you can see a molotov cocktail get thrown at a "dutch van" which is an armoured Danish police van.

(Some vehicles was lend from Netherlands and a few group vans with officers from Sweden.)