andrew2007

Sydney Mod (In Progress)

That lightbar looks (nearly) identical to the one used on the LASD Van in the LA Mod. Are you sure you didn't take it without permission? The lightbar is made by MikeyPI and me.

That lightbar looks (nearly) identical to the one used on the LASD Van in the LA Mod. Are you sure you didn't take it without permission? The lightbar is made by MikeyPI and me.

Hi Hoppah,

As per stated in my post which you got the posted screens:

I am working on modelling various lightbars for the different vehicles, so what you see on here now is not what will be on there for the final unit.

It is your (and Mikey's) lightbar. So I do apologise if it created any problems, Though I never intended to include it in any release or if it were to be I would not release without prior permission. I only have just included it to show what the vehicle would look like with that lightbar as the vehicles themselves use totally different lightbars.

Thanks

Hi Hoppah,

As per stated in my post which you got the posted screens:

It is your (and Mikey's) lightbar. So I do apologise if it created any problems, Though I never intended to include it in any release or if it were to be I would not release without prior permission. I only have just included it to show what the vehicle would look like with that lightbar as the vehicles themselves use totally different lightbars.

Thanks

Are you still making them at the moment or could I lend a hand?

Guest treads

I only have just included it to show what the vehicle would look like with that lightbar as the vehicles themselves use totally different lightbars.

Hiya Andrew,

Just a reminder for when you model your own lightbars: Ambos have the red lens on the RHS in NSW, everyone else has it on the left.

Great Mod and can't wait for release :cheers-mate:

Hiya Andrew,

Just a reminder for when you model your own lightbars: Ambos have the red lens on the RHS in NSW, everyone else has it on the left.

Great Mod and can't wait for release :cheers-mate:

Thanks for the tip. I will be modeling the lightbars so I will make sure.Everywhere is different as to which side they have it on but lots of places in the world have red on the drivers side and in QLD most police cars have blue on the drivers side but I saw one with red one time ??

Also redoing the Commodore (for the 101st time) but this time it looks 200% better and has mirrors!!

commodore%20new.jpg

commodore20.png

eggcarton: If I new what software to D/L I would happily be in this with ya's. I'd make some Fire Trucks & Police cars for sure.

Looks Good Eggcarton! By the way: How did you get your Editor like that? (White not Greeny)

I just took out the green bits in Paint.net :)

Makes the car stand out more

Also, I have made a Varley prisoner transport 'pod' (a paddy wagon) but I don't know what to put them on.

In QLD we use Hilux's but are changing to Isuzu D-Maxs after several issues with the brakes but what does NSW use?

I just took out the green bits in Paint.net :)

Makes the car stand out more

Also, I have made a Varley prisoner transport 'pod' (a paddy wagon) but I don't know what to put them on.

In QLD we use Hilux's but are changing to Isuzu D-Maxs after several issues with the brakes but what does NSW use?

It varies, but most commonly its a Holden Rodeo Dual Cab with the tray replaced with the 'Pod'.

Looks good so far.

Eggcarton, your modelling has improved a lot and is continuing to improve. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks

I feel as if modelling was the same as playing the guitar - I never record because I am twice as good the next day :)

Another model. It wasn't in the list but I couldn't make a mod without it.

Fullscreen%20capture%207132010%20121800%20PM.jpg

EDIT: Also, what lighting is usually used - MX7000 or the minibars

Edited by eggcarton

Oh yeah! That's nice.

The lightbar varies, it can be anything from this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/orange-tim/3047781288/ to http://www.flickr.com/photos/orange-tim/3047781288/ and some can have a MX-7000 at the back mounted ontop of the mod.

Commonly though I see the split red/blues on the actual cab, and LEDs at the back of the pod.

Oh yeah! That's nice.

The lightbar varies, it can be anything from this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/orange-tim/3047781288/ to http://www.flickr.com/photos/orange-tim/3047781288/ and some can have a MX-7000 at the back mounted ontop of the mod.

Commonly though I see the split red/blues on the actual cab, and LEDs at the back of the pod.

Ok. Thanks

The one I am basing this model off is thisone