Guest KBrown

911 FR not loading

Guest KBrown

My problem with 911 FR is that when I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game, it gave me a "SecuROM Matroschka Loader has stopped working". I then tried running it as an administrator only to get a black window as if it was loading. It would flicker and then return to the desktop. I have tried everything that I could think of, yes, that even means running in in compatability mode also. Nothing has worked. I have searched this forum and tried alot of things only to yield the same result. Im running on a Toshiba laptop, so I am using the basic chipset family that came with the laptop. Direct X is upgraded to the latest version and I am using Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit.

This game use to work before and I cant understand why it is not now. I own a ligitiment copy via digital download from direct2drive.com. I have sent emails of my problem to both SecuROM and Atari to see if they might be able to come up with a solution to my problem. If there is something that I have not thought of or anything anyone can suggest I try, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope that I can get this working as I would love to have a few games with you guys/gals.

Sincerely,

Kyle Brown

Did you disable Vista's UAC?

Were you required to enter an activation code the first time you installed the game? If os you probably will need to enter that activation code again to make the game work.