Guest seanny

how to learn german

Be very fearful of offereing free services, everyone wants them then :P

And most schools you can't do german.. At least most where I live, it's only three highschools here that offer it, and two are sister schools and share courses since they are 200ft apart.. The other school is the "smart" school.. In other words you don't get zoned to go there, you apply to attend their courses, and pay a fortune, but it's still considered a public school somehow :s

Lol I used myself to learn some Russian. I need to learn more, unless Ukraine has a different language. In which case I'd still learn Russian. :)

Do they have a Rosetta Stone for Welsh? I wanna learn the most screwed up and confusing language ever (besides Dutch :P jk)

Lol I used myself to learn some Russian. I need to learn more, unless Ukraine has a different language. In which case I'd still learn Russian. :)

Do they have a Rosetta Stone for Welsh? I wanna learn the most screwed up and confusing language ever (besides Dutch :P jk)

Actually, yes.

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-welsh/level-1

lol

In Belgium, you can learn almost all languages. French, Dutch, English and German are standard courses in all schools. Spanish is also very common.

Besides that, you have many institutions who teach other languages.

Yeah, Belgium is the Language Capital :grinsevil: But what to expect, if a population of 10mill speaks 3 languages themselves :stupid::)

Belgium is a fine country but it cannot beat Danish :P

Learn Danish and people in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Faeroe Islands, Greenland and Iceland will be able to understand you :)

Because Denmark borders Germany everyone has to learn German besides English and some schools probably offer French too :)

Germans walk funny

and they have funny accents

Me and my friend take German school work and read it during the French period. The long words make us laugh

(we're immature :P)

(there's a German exchange student at our school so I'm basing everything I say off of her)

What? Don't disrespect Welsh!

It's an amazing language!

The Welsh say "Araf" for slow...

You sound like a dog when you say it - the language is just making fun of you.

Ja, deutsch ist nicht einfach für euch, aber andere Sprachen sind ja für uns auch nicht das Zuckerlecken!

Und dritte Weltsprache wird definitiv bald chinesisch sein, und spanisch ablösen!

translate or less! :P:D

OM NOM NOM!!

Yes, German isn't easy for you guys, but other languages aren't a piece of cake for us either. Tertiary (or third) languages will definitely be Chinese soon, and replace Spanish!

Und dritte Weltsprache wird definitiv bald chinesisch sein, und spanisch ablösen!

Wouldn't chinese be the first worldlenguage? If China is gonna be the first potence...

It woulb be better if I start to learn chinese :Oo

BTW In my opinion english is a little bit related to german. Some words like T-Shirt, sorry are used in german. For me knowing german made me easy learn english.

Wouldn't chinese be the first worldlenguage? If China is gonna be the first potence...

It woulb be better if I start to learn chinese :Oo

BTW In my opinion english is a little bit related to german. Some words like T-Shirt, sorry are used in german. For me knowing german made me easy learn english.

I know that greman use a loot of lonewords like T-Shirt and such....

I am learning german at school and happily norwegian and german isnt that different. You can easy understand the words(sometimes).