Ale

World Cup South Africa 2010

Hi all

11 june will the worldcup start

Well, i'm not a futbol fan, but in the worldcup i am

It's really nice

In the school all hearing the radio or watching TV , all students celebrating , all cars with the horn, all people celebrating and watching the match in all places in the centre of the city , at their houses, at the shopping centre , everywhere, this is in my country

and how do you celebrate the worldcup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhM-cpSwrmM

As an American citizen I will say this. I find soccer extremely boring. But good luck to all those interested and all those participating. :)

well , i have to say that i'm not a futbol fan and really i don't like futbol/soccer but only in the worldcup i see the matches when argentina plays

Futbol is a sport and a deadly at that so I give them respect.

More people die each year in Futbol than any other sport in the world.

I am Scotland rugby fan and playing rugby out in SoCal where Futbol is big and rugby is just getting started.

I like watching Football (American) in person only but I like watching soccer on TV only. It's weird lol. Go Germany!

BTW who won in the USA vs. England match? I fell asleep :P

It was a draw 1 to 1. I watched the last 5 minutes. It seemed pretty boring but I guess thats because I missed the scores.

Today: Germany must beat Australia :P (even though that damn Ghanaian player injured the best German player lol; funny part is he has to play against his brother who's on the German team)

Germany won with 4-0

I saw the first 2 goals.

They were amazing.

Even I don't like Germany Football team.

They did fantastic.

Very nice goals...

at 13:30 today (UTC+1) Holland (my country) VS Denmark plays...

I expect them to do 3-1 atleast...

We've got a pretty good team. (were 4th on the FIFA world list)

I saw half of the rapefest that occurred. Was very entertaining, to say the least. I just hope Germany plays better once it gets to better and more competent teams; they weren't tight all the time, their goal was like always exposed and undefended besides the goalkeeper, and they really need to stop using that same tactic they always use now, which is just passing the ball back and forth.

Second goal was REALLY beastly, I gotta admit.

I saw half of the rapefest that occurred. Was very entertaining, to say the least. I just hope Germany plays better once it gets to better and more competent teams; they weren't tight all the time, their goal was like always exposes and undefended besides the goalkeeper, and they really need to stop using that same tactic they always use now, which is just passing the ball back and forth.

Second goal was REALLY beastly, I gotta admit.

Agree....

Holland - Netherlands.

half time...

0-0 :(

Dislike football, but I don't have to watch it on tv or hear it on the radio so it's all good.

Had to listen to commentators on the way up through England the day after the England VS USA match. One of them interviewed an American supporter after the match and said the US only got the goal because "The English goal keeper slipped up". What bloody cheek, iirc, the English didn't get their goal through amazing skill.

Feel sorry for Robert Green though, he must be quite unpopular at the moment...

On the flipside, there's cool stuff to celebrate the football, like English covered Mars bars and M&M footballs :happy:

P6140199.jpg

Our team sucks so far as a team. The coach uses old players(those who won the 2004 cup) instead of using some fresh new players. The sound of vuvuzelas is one of the worst things I've ever heard. The Greek television sucks. They use 4:3 instead of 16:9 and only three days ago they decided to find a way to put the score and the time on screen. I've seen many people who say that this is the one of the worst World Cup ever. There's no World Cup feeling, no fan noises(only the stupid vuvuzelas) and not good organization at all. :(

Most of players are tired to be on the conference center saying good things to the oponents,that's why everyone wants to tie up.They are all tired. First round only 2 wins i guess.

Even better with the robberies on the area even a team was robbed...

I say World cup it's just for fun or to say the best country,cus, they dont really give a thing for it, they already have theire Teams!

Even worse that damn anoying thing as the ycall Vuvuzela are getting me out of coutrol and all of the people who sees it from tv at home or even the player will say the same thing, that sound is horrible, my island is getting filled of that thing to buy it for 2 bucks on a gas station and they play the thing on the car or on the middle of the city i hope the Cup will put that thing prohibited

Most of players are tired to be on the conference center saying good things to the oponents,that's why everyone wants to tie up.They are all tired. First round only 2 wins i guess.

Even better with the robberies on the area even a team was robbed...

I say World cup it's just for fun or to say the best country,cus, they dont really give a thing for it, they already have theire Teams!

Even worse that damn anoying thing as the ycall Vuvuzela are getting me out of coutrol and all of the people who sees it from tv at home or even the player will say the same thing, that sound is horrible, my island is getting filled of that thing to buy it for 2 bucks on a gas station and they play the thing on the car or on the middle of the city i hope the Cup will put that thing prohibited

You know what is even more worse.

You can get them for free over here.