Guest budabass

Looking for a fresh new mod

Guest budabass

After playing the LA mod for tons of time, I've started getting bored.

Can someone recommend me a any major/professional mod such as the LA mod that is currently available?

Thanks,

Budabass

I personally prefer Latvia or Czech mods but you will find that they are not as perfect as LA mod (description about vehicles might not be in English), some vehicles might catch fire if they are too close to the fire (which do not normally happen in LA mod, so be careful or you end up with injured firefighters, spreading fires and wrecks)

But if you can live with those things, then they are just as good as LA mod in my view :)

Guest budabass

The Winterberg Mod looked good, although I couldn't figure how to DL the thing. I don't speak German, and using google translate didn't help out. Even if I manage to DL it, will I be able to understand anything?

The Winterberg Mod looked good, although I couldn't figure how to DL the thing. I don't speak German, and using google translate didn't help out. Even if I manage to DL it, will I be able to understand anything?

There is an English Tranlsation. It's not perfect bit it will do.

If they made it so that the Winterberg mod was more English, it would be perfect.

Yeah but they're not going to and they don't have to. It's a German mod, why should they make it in a foreign language? :P

Guest budabass

Winterberg mod is available in pretty understandable English.

Thing is, the mod's really complicated, and there are no instructions in English, and using the Google Translate tool on the FAQ page doesn't prove very useful.

Take a look here to find out how to install it, and if anyone understands how to play the game, and can explain in English, I'd be grateful.