Guest jschlottman

Help installing LA Mod

Guest jschlottman

Hello,

I am trying to install the LA Mod. I downloaded it and the one patch that has the modinstaller and mods folder. I am pretty much stuck right now. I click to open the LA mod with the mod installer. IT says that Emergency 3 is not installed correctly.

What you could do to install the LA Mod

you can :

A:You can disinstall Emergency 3 And Reinstall Emergency 3 IF You Have a Pc With Windows XP you could click on the tab where the start tab is click on it click on the tab that says all programs and look For this Name : STRATEGY FIRST RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND LOOK FOR EMERGENCY 3 MOD INSTALLER OPEN IT AND CLICK INSTALL PACKAGE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND THE FOLDER THAT SAY LOS ANGELES MOD BY HOPPAH AND LOOK FOR SOME ICON THAT LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF PAPER CLICK THE OPEN BUTTON.

YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE LOS ANGELES MOD

EMERGENCYFAN6299

Guest Francis

What you could do to install the LA Mod

you can :

A:You can disinstall Emergency 3 And Reinstall Emergency 3 IF You Have a Pc With Windows XP you could click on the tab where the start tab is click on it click on the tab that says all programs and look For this Name : STRATEGY FIRST RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND LOOK FOR EMERGENCY 3 MOD INSTALLER OPEN IT AND CLICK INSTALL PACKAGE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND THE FOLDER THAT SAY LOS ANGELES MOD BY HOPPAH AND LOOK FOR SOME ICON THAT LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF PAPER CLICK THE OPEN BUTTON.

YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE LOS ANGELES MOD

EMERGENCYFAN6299

Try to look up for the Caps lock key on your keyboard. And try not to use it in a forum. :holdglass:

:machkaputt::machkaputt::machkaputt::machkaputt::machkaputt:

Hello,

I am trying to install the LA Mod. I downloaded it and the one patch that has the modinstaller and mods folder. I am pretty much stuck right now. I click to open the LA mod with the mod installer. IT says that Emergency 3 is not installed correctly.

I am having truble doing it to so if anyone can help help

Tian 318, We are unable to find the USA version. We tried the U.K. patch and the mod folders are empty. Can you tell us where the USA version is located?

There is no update for the USA version of the game, it is already patched to the max by the publisher. Installing patches on a USA version of the game will cause errors.

Topic moved to LA MOD section.