BritishArmyReserveCadets

YOU choose YOUR Emergency's

I'll try asking;

Do you, or have you asked for permission to release this if you manage to complete it as it is using someone elses original scripts?

You already have testers, but he didn't ask about that, he wants to know if you have permission to edit

im going to edit it and at the same time keep the original version, if it works , ill ask for release permission, if not, ill keep it private

Why do you keep trying to do incredibly hard things many of the experienced modders wouldn't even think of trying even though you don't get much support and you wouldn't have the patience anyway?

Edited by MikeyPI
Removed offensive Statement

You all need to chill way the hell out here, get back on topic and keep it relevent, you know what the simple answer is for all the questions raised...

British Army Cadet: FUBAR buddy if that means what my military knowlegable mind knows it to mean is totally inappropriate and will earn you a warning if you don't remove that... You may PM me regarding your "interpretation" of the acronymn and if you intended different than what I know it to mean then we'll see but it is very inappropriate if it is what I know it as.

Next up:

Bennie, if he is modding it for personal use he can tinker with it however he wishes as long as he does not distribute it without the consent of the original author(s) which I guess would be you, if he tries to what would probrably happen aside from the insane flaming he'd take is that He would probrably be banned flat out. He is welcome to experiment using your item(s) for his personal use but until he has your permission(s) he can't distribute... Out of respect I would hope he would recognize the fact of what you and whomever might be involved did and ask your permission before attempting to release it.

Next:

Explorer Some things are just not worth mentioning, yes your comments make sense 100% but in the end there is no way to know for sure if things will work every time, give me your mod and unless you've idiot proofed it I can find a way to break it, that is the nature of software development even if you are only modding it....

Now guys, keep the topic clean and on topic so that I don't have to come back here again please, I really don't wanna have to go through the trouble of doing the whole en~mass warn routine I've had to do once this week again. Behave and act mature, you guys all know how to, so let's give it a shot and try to be respectful of one another across the board here.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Fantastic idea. Good luck with it. Also an idea. If its possible, how about a random button whish will randomly cause an incident. For those who still want the uncertainty of E4: LA mod.

Some great ideas have been said.

Were you thinking like a randomize button? Were you can push it and something will happen? Because that might be a bit hard. But, British with his ideas and plans may get this!

Hopefully this will come out well. Your doing a good job. We all know how hard it must be but you'll be able to do it.

ok, to save time and not have to include the random button i found that if you type magic in on freeplay and press enter and then type dusk in and press enter a random event will happen

It doesn't do what you are trying to create

what the DUSK or the submod

The DUSK cheat.. That isn't quite random. And if you try it it does one of 3 big events. So litte events like pickpocketing doesn't happen (and I believe that you want to make all the events happen in your submod?)