BritishArmyReserveCadets

Choose Emergency's

hi again all,

is there away of creating a unit and deleting some scripts where the unit has a load of commands to choose the emergency like, you choose the category and then the actual emergency if this is possible, can someone send me VIA PM how to do it,

thanks

You could instead of rewriting all the scripts just edit them to make them more advanced, or use them to help with the other scripting.

Guest Francis

Your warning, swatlord, was totally deserved. You haven't even read my post and replied to it without have any reason to do so. About me being rude, yes I admit it I was rude, but I have my own personal reasons and this was the last time it has happened.

I have cleaned the topic so this one can continue. But keep in mind I have read and seen your posts and I totally agree with both of you, 917893678251 and swatlord. Also keep in mind that the warning was issued because of the incident, not because I have had a bad day.

It is indeed possible, but no-one would be sick enough to add every single possibility of events in one single script only for the pleasure to control what happens and what doesn't. This would take months, if not years. Also, tracking of them is made with the EM4 core, and this cannot be controlled natively nor with a plug-in (if there was any). For example, taking an emergency scene with an injured civilian. You must heal him and get him to the hospital. There is no way for a scripter (apart from using multiple dummies - resulting in lost of CPU and thus making it impossible to play) to track if the person was healed and brought to the hospital.