Ale

Video of best mods for em4

I 'd like to do a video showing the best 5 Emergency 4 mods

But i don't know what mods

Can you please say me your opinion about waht mods will be the video ;)

For now I 'm planning to do a video about this there are only 4 :

Latvia mod

Los angeles mod

Ucraine mod

Poland mod 0.99.1

Note: This can maybe vary according to your suggestions

And other thing: I will ask for a permission to the mod creators to do the video

thnxs randomperson but the Winterberg mod is for me really difficult to use i mean it's really good done but i don't know how to control the units That is why I regard it not as an option but the NL mod can be a good option

sorry my english

Ok thanks , the video will be in youtube after 1 of March when Ucraine 1.1 is released

I decided taht the top 5 mods video will include the four that i mentioned above

But the number 5 i don't know what will be

Candidates for now are:

Bamberg

NL alpha 1.1

New suggestions are welcome :-)

Latvia Mod. NE and BE mods are good, but Latvia is more complete and a little less buggy in my opinion.

Although I don't think this video is possible, since you can never rate a mod, especially only with one person as the 'moderator' of the decision.

Latvia Mod. NE and BE mods are good, but Latvia is more complete and a little less buggy in my opinion.

Although I don't think this video is possible, since you can never rate a mod, especially only with one person as the 'moderator' of the decision.

Why will this video not possible? i will not rate the mods oly say that this for me are the best 5 mods

( will no say this is the 5th, this the 4th, etc...)

and waht means NE and BE? please write complete names

and thanks for posting ;)