Guest guajin2

winterberg mod (english user manual?)

Guest guajin2

Excuse me. Some of you has a version of manual of mod wintenberg in English? The one that brings mod is in German and I do not understand it.

Please, if you have one, send it to me guajin2@gmail.com

Thanks

Guest Gamesfunk

My experiences are that you don't even have to click on the tent itself, just let an ambulance be in the vicinity of the tent. Paramedics will automatically put the victims in ambulances and the ambulances get to hospital...

G.

Guest guajin2
My experiences are that you don't even have to click on the tent itself, just let an ambulance be in the vicinity of the tent. Paramedics will automatically put the victims in ambulances and the ambulances get to hospital...

G.

thank you so much.

:laugh:

Guest guajin2
thank you so much.

:laugh:

Hello. I have a pair of doubts with respect to the MOD wintemberg. where they are the negotiators of the police. there are ambulances with doctors and stretcher-bearers. Somebody could translate to me what they mean the icons that serve to send to the emergency equipment.

Thank you very much. sorry for my english.

My english is much better then my german so I hope I can get the solution here instead on a german forum.

There's a new version of the winterberg mod (3.0 I think). When I play the freeplay the game crashes without an error and goes back to my desktopscreen. Are there more people who have this problem or is it just me (and mij PC).

What can I do to avoid the crashing??

My english is much better then my german so I hope I can get the solution here instead on a german forum.

There's a new version of the winterberg mod (3.0 I think). When I play the freeplay the game crashes without an error and goes back to my desktopscreen. Are there more people who have this problem or is it just me (and mij PC).

What can I do to avoid the crashing??

-Install the latest patches

-Install the latest graphic drivers

-Be sure your configuration file is not misconfigurated

Guest Gamesfunk

The problem with Winterberg 3.0 and freeplay is that it isn't compatible; it wasn't built to run on freeplay, it was designed to be played on multiplayer. If you look at the topic at the Winterbergforum, they clearly state that this version has a high crash probability at freeplay. So that might be your problem.

G.

The problem with Winterberg 3.0 and freeplay is that it isn't compatible; it wasn't built to run on freeplay, it was designed to be played on multiplayer. If you look at the topic at the Winterbergforum, they clearly state that this version has a high crash probability at freeplay. So that might be your problem.

G.

Eh gamesfunk your a bit wrong with the point it wasnt made for freeplay...

The MP behind its name is because it is now multiplayer compatible, if it was designed to be multiplayer only they wound have removed the freeplay map witch isnt the case. It's just they tested it so abd and made such shit work that they didn't even notice it doesn't work in freeplay correctly

Ik denkd at ik weet waar de crash aan ligt, maar daar zet ik me eerst in verbinding met Winterberger voordat ik heir met een fix kom

Eh gamesfunk your a bit wrong with the point it wasnt made for freeplay...

nope he's right ;)

Aktuelle Änderungen in der v3.0:

>>> Winterberg lässt sich nun im MULTIPLAYER spielen <<<

Neue Einsatzart Brandmeldeanlagen

Hubschrauber können nur tagsüber bei klarem Wetter eingesetzt werden

Neuer Notarzt am Krankenhaus wird erst erzeugt, wenn der NA aus dem RTW im KH verschwunden ist

Fahrzeug-Beladung wurde begrenzt, es ist also nicht möglich unendlich Beladung zu entnehmen

Der Verteiler wird beim Aufsitzen ENDLICH automatisch zurückgenommen, nachdem die Schläuche abgebaut sind

Der Rettungshubschrauber schmiert beim Entladen eines Verletzten nun definitiv nicht mehr ab

Jedes FW-Fahrzeug verfügt nun über einen Einheitsführer, der mit gesonderten Befehlen ausgestattet ist, dazu liegt aber eine kleine Bedienungsanleitung dem Mod bei

bei der Alarmierung von Fahrzeugen werden nun Fzg, die einsatzbereit in der Stadt unterwegs sind, vor Fzg auf externen Wachen alarmiert, unabhängig von der Nachrückfolge

Im Mod sind FMS-Telegramme für die Winterberger Fahrzeuge hinterlegt, die bei Statusänderung abgesetzt werden und mit entsprechenden Decoder-Programmen wie z.B. FMS32 , FMS-Crusader oder Monitor ausgewertet werden können. Dies erlaubt auf einem zusätzlichen PC/Monitor eine Fahrzeugzustandsübersicht zu erzeugen (Feature für Freaks smile ) Achtung: Die Telegramme sind fiktiv und entsprechen nicht den tatsächlich im HSK verwendeten Telegrammen. Eine entsprechende Code-Datei für FMS-Crusader und Monitor werden wir hier bereitstellen, sobald das ganze einwandfrei funktioniert.

:sleep: Okey lets prove it then...

Thats what there stands

>>> Winterberg lässt sich nuN im MULTIPLAYER spielen <<<

Meaning: Winterberg can be played in multiplayer now

There doesnt stand this:

>>> Winterberg lässt sich nuR im MULTIPLAYER spielen <<<

Meaning: Winterberg can only be played in multiplayer now

So before giving out comments be sure you're right...

Dude, learn german okey...

first of al please don't be so agressive to me. anyone can make mistakes and i'm not the only one. when a post begins with such a sentence i will not take the time to read the rest with most people because it's rubbish most of the time.

i admit it was my mistake and it was dumb of me to post it before double chekking. i don't know what i have done to you because this has happened before. if you had a rough day at work or something don't take it out on me man, i'm just one of the many dumb and useless people on the planet ;) there are many other people who do deserve this but i can't see why it should be me.

i hope i didn't piss you off or something, just making a point here ;):happy: (or my opinion, just how you like to call it)

sorry for the many mistakes i don't really have my day :unsure:

first of al please don't be so agressive to me. anyone can make mistakes and i'm not the only one. when a post begins with such a sentence i will not take the time to read the rest with most people because it's rubbish most of the time.

i admit it was my mistake and it was dumb of me to post it before double chekking. i don't know what i have done to you because this has happened before. if you had a rough day at work or something don't take it out on me man, i'm just one of the many dumb and useless people on the planet ;) there are many other people who do deserve this but i can't see why it should be me.

i hope i didn't piss you off or something, just making a point here ;):happy: (or my opinion, just how you like to call it)

sorry for the many mistakes i don't really have my day :unsure:

No it's the fact that people here always want to have reason, even when we help and say them due what an error it's due, we get to here we're wrong and it's not due to that and blabla.

If the admins or moderators post something well it is based on fiable source so i don't see the point in always saying we're wrong (Note: i'm definitivly NOT saying admins & moderators are perfect)

and about this:

Dude, learn german okey...

I do'nt know why yous till was able to see that since i changed it 20secs after original post

No it's the fact that people here always want to have reason, even when we help and say them due what an error it's due, we get to here we're wrong and it's not due to that and blabla.

If the admins or moderators post something well it is based on fiable source so i don't see the point in always saying we're wrong (Note: i'm definitivly NOT saying admins & moderators are perfect)

everyone can make mistakes including admins and or moderators ;) :1046275747_biggthumpup:

and about this:

I do'nt know why yous till was able to see that since i changed it 20secs after original post

i guess i'm just quick :happy:

Guest Gamesfunk
:sleep: Okey lets prove it then...

Thats what there stands

Meaning: Winterberg can be played in multiplayer now

There doesnt stand this:

Meaning: Winterberg can only be played in multiplayer now

I'm sorry for the mix up, I probably have just read over it... :blush:

G.

Guest ccgiacomo

TO EVERYONE WITH WINTERBERG CRASHES:

The new config file fixed by me fixed the crashes of winterberg :sporty:

I Stan, i try to install you file config but the game don't run!

I have a problem of crash while i'm gaming with winterberg mod 7.5

Thanks for any answer! ;)