How to make the police station full of cop cars

How about this idea........

The pic with the under ground garage entrance is the key.

Just have the regular patrol cars outside and Swat in the Under Ground Garage.

All you need to do is make the units spawn from the garage entrance.

All I did was put the garage entrance there from the editor and did not save as it was back the way it was. I just did this to give example for you.

Guest Francis

Indeed the cars will spawn there at the start. You will need to buy them if you want to call another off the map because the counts will not be balanced. They will all show up with lights on and without anyone inside. No unit or anything. Really bad idea to do this. The underground garage is just an object, nothing is in it. :P

Indeed the cars will spawn there at the start. You will need to buy them if you want to call another off the map because the counts will not be balanced. They will all show up with lights on and without anyone inside. No unit or anything. Really bad idea to do this. The underground garage is just an object, nothing is in it. :P

Yea, that was just an exhibit for you for an idea. I did not save that situation. I set it up and than I did not save.Other Pix. These other picks I saved. The Garage entrance is just an object, but nothing says that you can't put spawn points there.

I want to spawn the police station with all police cars,and make a LAPD SWAT station

You can edit it in the editor I did this for la mod 1.8 and made the gas station a swat facility

Zman