bazz

Humberside Mod (In Progress)

You said that Ford Mondeo is your first completed model. No offence, but it doesn't look like the Lancer.

But the evo is not complete

No, I don't mean like that. It's hard to put this without causing offence - the quality and accuracy of the Mitsubishi Lancer is very, very good. I don't think the person who made that would make a Ford Mondeo like that one.

Dude there are like over 1000 poly's of the evo and on the mondeo there is only a few 100

and UA-v mapping has got to be done on it so...

The sides don't look like they are smooth, but on the Lancer they do .. the Mondeo needs alot of work. Low-poly doesn't mean the faces have to be messed up. Also, the first screenshots it looks like you've just hidden already existing faces to make it look like it's in progress ...

When the skin is put on it it will look a lot better

The Lancer doesn't have a skin, and yet it looks perfect. It's pretty clear that it's stolen :/

The Lancer doesn't have a skin, and yet it looks perfect. It's pretty clear that it's stolen :/

okey i can shet some light here.

The evo is basic just what you see lines.

no shapes no form.(a 2d pic)

the mondeo is his first 3-d model with Z modeler.

omg why don't just ask randomperson139 if i built the evo

excuse me, you better shut up, you don't know waht are you saiing , he's a good modeler and did part of essex mod , or maybe he just asked for permission to somebody to use it , bu t i think the mitsubishi is his model , the mondeo doesn't look like the mitsubishi but sometimes things go wrong and sometimes you well, in this case the mondeo is not wrong it is very good not perfect but good

If you say so.

Kookas just because you think your vehicles are better and your trying to say bazz stole it because it looks so much better than others. Well he did make it and he showed me he did aswell. So keep your thoughts to yourself. Dont come and cause trouble when the evo looks fantastic. Id like to see you try and make a really nice evo. But no you wont.

So leave bazz and his vehicles alone

can we stop this before it starts??

the point has been made.

And explaination has been given.

now let's all go out and play with our lego's again shall we? :1046276057_GroupHug:

I never meant to cause offence :dry: don't be so sensitive. I never said my vehicles are better than his. I'm not that sort of person. I didn't mean to imply it either. I was only noting the strong differences were a bit suspicious to me.

Bazz, I "went quiet" because I went in-game, I don't spend my whole time on the computer derailing threads and arguing.

Just clearing some things up. I'm not trying to be cocky, and I don't wish for a reply to this. I never said he was a bad modeller.

And I tried to make a "really nice Evo", it was my first model, it was pretty crap, and I can't be bothered to try again. If that Lancer really is your model, then it's damn good progress and it'll really make this mod.

I never meant to cause offence dry.gif don't be so sensitive. I never said my vehicles are better than his. I'm not that sort of person. I didn't mean to imply it either. I was only noting the strong differences were a bit suspicious to me.

Bazz, I "went quiet" because I went in-game, I don't spend my whole time on the computer derailing threads and arguing.

Just clearing some things up. I'm not trying to be cocky, and I don't wish for a reply to this. I never said he was a bad modeller.

And I tried to make a "really nice Evo", it was my first model, it was pretty crap, and I can't be bothered to try again. If that Lancer really is your model, then it's damn good progress and it'll really make this mod.

Ah. Yeh the lancer is his and it does look good and that amound of detail will go far