Guest Nemesis wales

Do I need to patch my game?

Guest Nemesis wales

hi all, just got game 2day! downloading LA mod now (EM4). however, is there any patches i need for the game? i see only german and french patches on net? any info would be much apprciated for this beginner to the EM series! (ARMA2 just doesnt have any ambulances lol)

Edited by pyrothijs
title changed

hi all, just got game 2day! downloading LA mod now (EM4). however, is there any patches i need for the game? i see only german and french patches on net? any info would be much apprciated for this beginner to the EM series! (ARMA2 just doesnt have any ambulances lol)

Not if you bought a new game, all recent copies are already patched these days.

That will be because you moved the mouse or clicked again. Press continue and don't touch the computer, and the mod will load but it could take 10 minutes or more.

I hate to say it, but you're wrong. The mod shouldn't take more than 30 seconds to load according to his specs.

--

Anyway, I just found the following problem in your logfile:

?ERROR: dynlight.vsf Version 3.0.0.0 or higher required!

That usually means your graphic cards are not up to date. Go to your manufacturer website and check if there is newer version of software to be downloaded.

Guest Nemesis wales

just goes weird. like those missions where u have the plane etc, cant get any units r anything, an some times i loose all actions for the units... this may be cos of the cheats tho

Guest Nemesis wales

yea i did play vanilla for a while.....

only have LA mod. is there a NY/london 1 out yet?

still waiting to try online play, never seems to be many servers