Guest eyeball

Need patch 1,2,3 for LA 1.9

Guest eyeball

randomperson139 was right.I just tryed LA 2.0 and when loading to get me in game it get me to desktop without any message.I found a patch here 2.01 but the same.I will use 1.9 for now.

Guest eyeball

I used to play 1.8.After long time, yesterday i deside to start EM4 again and searching for new patch and found that 1.9 has been released.I install it today and so far it look ok i played for half hour.I found a link that a patch 2.0 released and try to install it.

I started the game and started load the 2.0 patch.When start freeplay before get me in the game It get me to the desktop.(no errors,nothing).

I found a patch 2.01 i install it and i have the same too...desktop.

So i'm using 1.9.

The funny think is that this patch 2.01 say in install window los angel mod 2.0 patch 1 and in the details sais >>This will updatethe los angeles v2.0 to v1.9.3.

lol

Guest eyeball

Ok i found it.2.0 works for me.You just install the 2.0 version and you dont have to install the 2.01 patch.

But LA 2.0 has not many units-vehicles.It has about 16 vehicles.

Hear what i did.i copyed the installed files into mod 1.9 and it works with more vehicles than mod 2.0.