Agentchung

LAFD Command Truck

I had an idea that I wanted for the game, but just never got around to trying to start it... Basically, I just want to know first if it is even possible... Here is my idea:

LAFD Command Truck

Basically, I want a truck similar to the FBI Command Truck, but for the LAFD. I also want it to be able to spawn FFs or FF/PMs, from the truck (similar to the FBI agents from the truck). Also, I wanted it to function as a rehab unit, so any personal who enter the vehicle can get healed...

That's basically what I wanted... I have other specifics, but I just wanted to know if this idea is even possible...

Also, I tried to search for this on the forum a while back, but couldn't find a specific command truck thread, but if there is one, will someone please post a link to it? Thanks.

I had an idea that I wanted for the game, but just never got around to trying to start it... Basically, I just want to know first if it is even possible... Here is my idea:

LAFD Command Truck

Basically, I want a truck similar to the FBI Command Truck, but for the LAFD. I also want it to be able to spawn FFs or FF/PMs, from the truck (similar to the FBI agents from the truck). Also, I wanted it to function as a rehab unit, so any personal who enter the vehicle can get healed...

That's basically what I wanted... I have other specifics, but I just wanted to know if this idea is even possible...

Also, I tried to search for this on the forum a while back, but couldn't find a specific command truck thread, but if there is one, will someone please post a link to it? Thanks.

LAFD has it's own command truck(s). It also has it's own rehab tenders, and both have been suggested but they really don't serve that much use and so were never really considered.

I'm not even gonna try making those... Good luck to those who are going to try :D haha

There's a purpose for anything... Just depends on who you ask... Besides, I'm not suggesting it as an addition... I just wanted to know if it's possible to modify the scripts in order to make this work. I want to use it for MY game play... I like to have command vehicles on the scene of major fires. It's all just personal preference.

But yes... again..

is this even possible to have a truck spawn FFs/PMs/EMTs and also have it function as a rehab unit (refill health of FFs)?