Guest orcywoo6

Zombie mod?

Guest orcywoo6

I have been playing around with 911:FR with LA mod for a while now and I was just thinking how awesome a small scale zombie mod would be in this game, even if it just added a zombie infection that spreads through the map and you have to use the standard units (obviously police should have guns!) it would be awesome, there would also finally be a use for the police barricades!

So anyone with any info or tips thanks in advance :)

EDIT: I can't believe one hasn't been made yet!

Guest matt31896

I'm making one for 911FR cuz I'm bored, no lie, so far it's going good. How do I make an openable and closeable gate? Yes, 911FR has the zombie function, and my sidemod is all about zombies, not just a rare freeplay event.

I'm making one for 911FR cuz I'm bored, no lie, so far it's going good. How do I make an openable and closeable gate? Yes, 911FR has the zombie function, and my sidemod is all about zombies, not just a rare freeplay event.

Is 911:FR the same as EM4 Deluxe?

Guest orcywoo6

Mission 2 is almost done, what should I do for freeplay though?

ahh nice :)

for freeplay you could just keep it normal but perhaps make the cops la mod style so you can make barricades and stuff and fight off the zombie hordes whilst trying to help civillians :)

Guest matt31896

WTF???

Ewan and I busted our balls to pieces to make a Judgment day/zombie mod and NO ONE remembers it.

(Look on my sig, link to the beta, 911 First Responders mod comming out this fall (I hope)

I tried to download it, but Em3 MODinstaller is being a d*ckhead and I can't download anything, sorry.

Yeah there's a summer 2011 release date.

I need a new graphics card and I need to put together the only mission.

(It's really big) oh and I need to make civilian copies of all the emergency units. There won't be any reskins in the first version, but me and William (Gen. Emo) make an appearence, not as good guys though. We just stare at the town in an unreacable place looking drunk. =)

It takes place on the camp. level and will require a lot of work. Here are some numbers.

Rioting civilians--145

wounded--70

dead--25

Number of small fires--389

Number of large infernos--6

Number of zombies--35-40

Look on your face when you think the mission is impossible--Pricless

There are some things that suck, but for everytrhing that's awesom there's Ewan (& William)

Now you know why I need a new graphics card.

The mission will take over mission 1, and contains simple scripts so it's easy to build with a script generator.