diogo180794

Help With 911 First Responders Multiplayer

Hi there people! I have a question to do and If you can help i aprecciate!

I wanted to play online and i've entered in various servers and the online gameplay is very good.

But I wanted to create a server in host game to my friends enter, then i created the server apeared in the list, and my friends wrote te right password and when they are entering on the server is says "Server Not Found"...

I don't know why this happens but I want to know what to do, maybe open ports etc...

I dont know what to do I really need your help!

Thx

If you create the game which appeared in the list, it can't be cause by open port.

I don't sure. Perhaps "sever not found" caused by your internet

Hi there people! I have a question to do and If you can help i aprecciate!

I wanted to play online and i've entered in various servers and the online gameplay is very good.

But I wanted to create a server in host game to my friends enter, then i created the server apeared in the list, and my friends wrote te right password and when they are entering on the server is says "Server Not Found"...

I don't know why this happens but I want to know what to do, maybe open ports etc...

I dont know what to do I really need your help!

Thx

You need to forward your ports. There is a guide for that in the multiplayer/online section of the EM4 General subforum.

That's because either you or the peron you are trying to play the multiplayer game with has edited one or more of the original LA Mod files. All the players need to have EXACTLY the same files. The error could be caused if you have a submod installed that the other person doesn't.

I would recommend installing the mod and not adding any submods to it, and then make sure the other people do the same, so no one has any submods installed, or have edited any of the files.