Commander Rasseru

Moving Train height change.

Making a map with a train tracks a crossing the map. To solve the problem of a train blocking the road.

Can the train easily change it height while moving? I want to build a over-pass bridge over the tracks.

I wonder if any one mess with the setting with the train before? If you have? Tell me if some things can't be done and could be done.

I really don't have time to mess around with it in editor.

Making a map with a train tracks a crossing the map. To solve the problem of a train blocking the road.

Can the train easily change it height while moving? I want to build a over-pass bridge over the tracks.

I wonder if any one mess with the setting with the train before? If you have? Tell me if some things can't be done and could be done.

I really don't have time to mess around with it in editor.

I remember somebody else trying to make an elevated rail, he had partial succes, but I can't seem to find the topic...

[edit] found it [/edit]

I remember somebody else trying to make an elevated rail, he had partial succes, but I can't seem to find the topic...

[edit] found it [/edit]

That was me.... But no good answers last time. Also this question is different. This is changing height well the train is moving. not at same level.

That was me.... But no good answers last time. Also this question is different. This is changing height well the train is moving. not at same level.

It should be possible to make the train go up a hill if you set it as a vehicle. I'm not sure if there is a special path for the train to follow. You should check that. If the train follows it's own path like other vehicles it should be possible to elevate that path and the train would follow it like with normal civilian vehicles.

It should be possible to make the train go up a hill if you set it as a vehicle. I'm not sure if there is a special path for the train to follow. You should check that. If the train follows it's own path like other vehicles it should be possible to elevate that path and the train would follow it like with normal civilian vehicles.

I never seen any one made a train even turn.

I don't really know too much on the map editing side of this, but is the 'rail' the train will follow a fixed object you place, or a texture/painted layer?

I would have thought that you could just edit the height of the ground itself and then place the object on top?

Like I said, i've never looked into editing so i'm probably way off the mark :P