njboy13

CSI

CSI  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite?

• CSI: Miami
    • CSI: NY
    • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Las Vegas)

None, all are way to over dramatic for me, especially Miami. Then again what show on cable isn't?

Haha, true.

I love all of the unrealistic technology they have in their lab.

Like databases of every rock in the US, or databases of every blade of grass in the Miami-Dade area. lol

Haha, true.

I love all of the unrealistic technology they have in their lab.

Like databases of every rock in the US, or databases of every blade of grass in the Miami-Dade area. lol

Im with Ami, I dont see this as being unrealistic at all. The database of rocks could be obtained out of any geology book, and theres not likley to be that many types of different grass. I live right across the river from Kentucky and theres supposedly a big difference in grass type on this side vs that side.

This is essentially what they use:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Sorry, I worded that wrong. It's their software I find unrealistic. Like a database of every single rock in miami.

How is it unrealistic? It's not like they mark every rock. As Xplorer said, it's just a database with every known type of mineral/rock in the Miami area.

How is it unrealistic? It's not like they mark every rock. As Xplorer said, it's just a database with every known type of mineral/rock in the Miami area

I understand that. I'll more in depth about what I'm talking about..

There was an episode,(I forget the name, I'll get back to you with a name and plot, and the specific item if I can find it) Where they had a database of some ridiculous item, that could be tracked anywhere in the world. Like everybody in the world who owns Bic Wite-Out, or everybody who has used a green Expo Marker, or everybody who is currently eating Baked Lays Potato Chips, and could be tracked within a matter of seconds.

Tell me, where in the world have you seen a database of everybody who has drawn a picture with a red crayon?

Tell me, where in the world have you seen a database of everybody who has drawn a picture with a red crayon?

Not that it's totally realistic, but you'd be surprised what sort of databases exist. For example purchasers cough syrup, and most industrial materials also have databases.