Before you get mad, because of the filebase bug - we cannot upload 371mb file directly here, but we would like to get some statistics how much of you downloaded it, so at this txt file you can find 2 working links to the mod on mega.nz site. Would be nice if you share the link directly here rather than to Mega.
- Possible fix for traffic lights causing jams. (Use traffic debug if you still got problems);
- Corrected spawn points for bat chief called untis;
- 4x Swat callout should no longer make 2 trucks stuck in each other;
- Dispatch calling out unit now have beep sound;
- Slowed down callouts rate;
- Permanently removed snow blizzard and units saboteur calls;
- Possible fix for the fire stations parking spots. (If you got stuck you can use parking script to unstuck it);
- Fixed stepping on a ladder inside firestation;
- Fixed persons on a roof;
- Tweaked almost all models to use less memory - should lag less on low end PCs. (Final fix will be posted later).
Download patch 2.0.1
Installment is simple, drag and drop green disc folder with one that came with patch and press replace all.
A Miami modification for Emergency 4 game featuring:
- About 100 new playable units. - We have replaced all units types with new moddel (and even more).
- New custom freeplay map. - New map (in freeplay and deluxefreeplay version) with a beach, large police dept, 2 firestations, hospital and Lifeguard tower. There's no multiplayer version of it at the moment*
- Complete optimization. - Unlike other mods, anything that is not used - gets deleted, unnesasry prts of the moddels with high count of polygons - reworked.
- Highest amount of aircraft compared to other mods. - Thats been said, we have new helicopters and airplanes.
- Compelte UI. - Complete UI on commands and units and equipment.
- New scripts and sirens. - We have all the nessesary scripts for your fun: parking script, limited water supply script, single strecher, traffic debug, and much more.
- Top of the line bluelights. - Best bluelights that can be found (but they are optimized from what you saw on the videos).
Please check readmefile for instructions on how to properly install the mod!
Before attending any edit or modding out from here, check the readme file for Terms of ussage! Reuploading of the files are forbiden!