scrivs

Florian Hamburg Mod

Hi.

Hope someone can help me :)

I've recently downloaded the Florian Hamburg mod. Its a fantastic mod ! but I cant get my head around the controls to alarm the fire service vehicles.

I would like to know what the following functions alarm,

FEU K, FEU, FEU Y, FEU 2, FEU 2Y, FEU 3, FEUBMA, THK, THY, THWAY, PDRZS, THX and TIER.

Also what the GW, RW, SEGT, KMRD, ASGW and TVNOT vehicles are ?

And how to turnout the Reothenburgsort/Veddel 1 & 2 fire engines out.

I've also had a few problems with some of the incidents in freeplay. I had a vehicle fire and removed the car using the tow truck, sent it to its parking space, but the mission would not complete ? And the tree on the road, i used a firefighter to remove the tree off the road but again the mission would not complete.

Thanks in advance ! I would appreciate any help :)

S

Hi.

Hope someone can help me :)

I've recently downloaded the Florian Hamburg mod. Its a fantastic mod ! but I cant get my head around the controls to alarm the fire service vehicles.

I would like to know what the following functions alarm,

FEU K, FEU, FEU Y, FEU 2, FEU 2Y, FEU 3, FEUBMA, THK, THY, THWAY, PDRZS, THX and TIER.

Also what the GW, RW, SEGT, KMRD, ASGW and TVNOT vehicles are ?

And how to turnout the Reothenburgsort/Veddel 1 & 2 fire engines out.

I've also had a few problems with some of the incidents in freeplay. I had a vehicle fire and removed the car using the tow truck, sent it to its parking space, but the mission would not complete ? And the tree on the road, i used a firefighter to remove the tree off the road but again the mission would not complete.

Thanks in advance ! I would appreciate any help :)

S

I think I can help you

FEU K: Small Fire

FEU: Fire

FEU Y: Fire, Persons in danger

FEU 2: Fire Medium

FEU 2Y: Fire Medium, Persons in danger

FEU 3: Fire Big

FEUBMA: Fire alarm triggerd

THK: Small physical rescue assignment

THY:physical rescue assignment, persons in danger

THWAY: physical rescue assignment in the water, persons in danger

PDRZS: Person wants to jump (suicide)

THX: physical rescue assignment (not sure)

TIER: Animal rescue

GW: Gerate wagen (vehicle that carries oxygen)

RW: Rust wagen (vehicle that carries, Jaws of life and other rescue tools. Used at MVA's)

SEGT: Mass Casualty Unit

KMRD: Bomb Squad

ASGW: Tow car (not sure)

TV NOT: Door locked, injured person behind door

About Reothenburgsort/Veddel 1 & 2 fire engines, I dont know that.

The tow car should dump the car and then the mission would be complete

And I think you need to tow the tree or cut it with the chainsaw.

This should help you,

Gamer1368

I'd also like to know what the different dienst cars do.

I do know what Status 1 is, that's the German radio code for available on radio (can respond to calls)

Well Rettungsdienst is the German equivalent of EMS, if I remember right. The RTW, or "Rettungswagen", is a typical ambulance, and it has medics inside who can use the stretcher and heal. Notarzt is the doctor's car. I have a little problem too though, there's a house near the bottom of the map. I can't enter it even though it has an interior and the Enter Building icon appears. When I try, it says something in German without any text and doesn't let me in :\

Says something that sounds like " das gebeiest wosloschen" and then some other things. I don't know what it's actually saying D:

you must call a little fire fighter car there (a transporter, MB Sprinter like) had equipment to coming in the house

Ah, okay, thanks. I tried it before though - what equipment do I need to use? The axe didn't work.

Ah, okay, thanks. I tried it before though - what equipment do I need to use? The axe didn't work.

I think some of the firefighters have an 'open door' command. I think it looks like a key. Use that command to open the door.

BTW I think the command is 'Tur Offnen' or something like that.

Okay I got it, but only certain buildings are available for that command and I'm 100% sure the building I'm trying to use it on has an interior (entry button is visible and I can see it through the windows). I think it might be a bug with the mod because other buildings work fine ...