Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

Para editar a textura é usada o txd word ? e depois photoshop / corel ? gostaria de saber para começar a fazer skin para EM4 quero dar um tempo para o gta e começar aqui com voces.

~~

To edit the texture is used the txd word? and then photoshop / corel? I would like to know to start making skin for EM4 want to give a time for gta and start here with you.

ola, devido ao fato de eu ser novo tanto quando no forum quanto no jogo, gostaria de saber porque não estou conseguindo colocar mods no jogo, Eu coloco na pasta Mods da Pasta do jogo mais não consigo joga-lo com os mods. Não sei se esse é o lugar certo para tirar essa duvida. Me desculpe se não for. Me ajuda a solucionar este problema pois não estou conseguindo jogar com mod

---

hello, due to the fact that I was new at the forum as much as in the game, I wonderwhy I am not able to put mods in the game, I put in the Mods folder of Folder game more I can not play it with mods. I do not know if this is the place to get this doubt. I'm sorry if it is not. Help me solve this problem because I'm not getting to play with mod

</p>

Com o mod de Sp porque não é possível pegar a maca nas ambulâncias ?

Selecione 2 paramédicos vá na mala de equipamentos(seção onde você pega extintor,mangueiras, etc...) la tem o comando pra pegar a maca, clique no comando e logo após em uma ambulância e eles irão pegar a maca. E por favor futuramente use o inglês aqui no forum.

Select two paramedics go in the trunk of equipment (section where you get fire extinguisher, hoses, etc ...) it has the command to get the stretcher, click the command and shortly afterwards in an ambulance and they will pick up litter. And please use English in the future here in the forum. Sorry my bad english.

We're sorry for the disappearance is that we took a 2 week holiday mod.

Happy New Year. :drink::sporty:

Sorry my bad english.