Commander Rasseru

Those Firemen are doing crazy ****!

Yes, and they found it was impossible to life a car like that with an engine in it (might've been interior and stuff...Can't be sure) which means that the video is kinda faked.

The video wasn't faked, it really happended. They just stripped the car so it was lighter ;)

the MythBusters initially couldn’t get a real car to levitate, partly because a city water usage cap limited the amount of time the hose could be kept on. However, they had the idea to remove the car’s engine block, assuming that the people who performed the stunt in the viral video may have done the same thing. Once the engine was removed, the car levitated about fifteen feet in the air.

That adem and jammie can't do it. does not mean nobody else can't either.

Further more they did not come near the equipment the firefighter have

The MythBusters first performed a small scale experiment using a model car and several garden hoses branching from a single fire hose.

As far as i could see on that video here, the fireman had over 8 fire hoses in to a frame(to hold them in place).

now i'm no expert in the fire department equipment.

But i can tell you that 4 TGL truck(you can see them on the video), with 8 fire hoses.

Have a hell of a lot more power in pressure then a garden hose, or a fire hose they had access to.

(edit:) and besides that. they confirmed the "myth"

source

Not exactly, they can do whatever thing that is necessary. There is no such thing as ilegal. I've seen emergency vehicles using the pavement a couple of times already, because the road was blocked, and they couldn't get through.

Plus, I always see emergency vehicles driving on the wrong side of the road.

By the way, that driver is crazy dude!

I believe theres still certain speed limits they must follow, atleast here I am pretty sure there is. I recall some one pulling out in front of an ambulance a few months ago and getting t-boned. Witnesses said the ambo was doing highway speeds in a 30 MPH zone, and I believe there was mention that they still have to follow certain regulations.

@The lift car thingy. Mythbusters did it with garden hoses, then showed that vid later in the show. I recall it was a collaberation between a local university and a fire engine / pump maker (i think it was rosenbauer). Its pretty old though, late 90's i think. Physics students at the university calculated aprox. how much pressure each hose would need to lift the car, though due to errors in calculations and weight measurement the firefighers had to grab the hoses in order to keep it stable.