Guest M1n1d0u

AUS + Shane submod compatibility

Guest M1n1d0u

Hi i work on a compatibility on the two submod (AUS + Shane submod) i release it (if i got permission) in 1 week with all comand workable for vehicule (Swat SUV go to police station ect ....)

Beta released :Green light go go go !

News : 15/11/09 : Beta version ready

16/11/09 : Submod become released in the new version of Shane submod (1.9.3)

Version :

Shane submod :1.9.2

Additionnal Unit Submod :1.0

L.A. Mod : 1.9.3

Hi i work on a compatibility on the two submod (AUS + Shane submod) i release it (if i got permission) in 1 week with all comand workable for vehicule (Swat SUV go to police station ect ....)

Beta released :Red light need permission

News : 15/11/09 : Beta version ready

Version :

Shane submod :1.9.2

Additionnal Unit Submod :1.0

L.A. Mod : 1.9.3

SG submod 1.9.3 (we might need to add this as well) :D

Hi M1n1d0u,

Thanks for all your hard work :cheers: . You most certainly have my permission for release.

So that you are aware, there are significant changes to SG v1.9.3, when it is released so we will need to look at a revision of your work for that.

I have noticed that there has been some discussion regarding the need for this combined package. Whilst I am undecided on the issue due to my concern for the number of units in the combined package, I think it is important to remember that we make these changes to Hoppah's mod to make it more in line with how we (as an individual) want the game to function, with the units or variety of units that we want available. It is a personal choice, but as you have seen, there are many others out there who share similar ideas. So, these submods become available for others to use (no sense re-inventing the wheel). If you do not want, or agree with these changes, no one is forcing you to use them. Just appreciate the effort that goes into making these packages (it is often a lot of work), and be thankful that people make their work available for you to choose to share. There are a lot of people out there who would like to see changes made, but lack the confidence or knowledge to make those changes. I consider it disrespectful to criticise somebody who is making the effort to carry out changes, particularly when they are happy to share their hard work so that others may benefit from it as well. (sorry, I can't find a picture of my soapbox to put here)

So congratulations M1nd0u, and again thankyou, for your efforts. I will be in touch.

I have received your pm, but cannot reply as I have used my limit for the day. Anyway you now have your answer :) .

Talk soon, take care all

Shane

Hi M1n1d0u,

Thanks for all your hard work :cheers: . You most certainly have my permission for release.

So that you are aware, there are significant changes to SG v1.9.3, when it is released so we will need to look at a revision of your work for that.

I have noticed that there has been some discussion regarding the need for this combined package. Whilst I am undecided on the issue due to my concern for the number of units in the combined package, I think it is important to remember that we make these changes to Hoppah's mod to make it more in line with how we (as an individual) want the game to function, with the units or variety of units that we want available. It is a personal choice, but as you have seen, there are many others out there who share similar ideas. So, these submods become available for others to use (no sense re-inventing the wheel). If you do not want, or agree with these changes, no one is forcing you to use them. Just appreciate the effort that goes into making these packages (it is often a lot of work), and be thankful that people make their work available for you to choose to share. There are a lot of people out there who would like to see changes made, but lack the confidence or knowledge to make those changes. I consider it disrespectful to criticise somebody who is making the effort to carry out changes, particularly when they are happy to share their hard work so that others may benefit from it as well. (sorry, I can't find a picture of my soapbox to put here)

So congratulations M1nd0u, and again thankyou, for your efforts. I will be in touch.

I have received your pm, but cannot reply as I have used my limit for the day. Anyway you now have your answer :) .

Talk soon, take care all

Shane

This just made my night :bia: cheers to u too

no i only wish i knew how to mod or found someone to play online with