ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Why is none of the stretcher teams using any bunker gear? Usually at least someone on board of an ambulance is using parts of the bunker gear. Sometimes you see the other one is using only the pants, sometimes someone is using only the jacket. This way it would look a lot more cooler and realistic.

This mod is good :) Thanks for your hard work. The only sad thing, though, is some of the extra units have no function to patrol or go back to their parking space, meaning you have to really send them off the map or leave them somewhere stupid..

All of the units return to the parking space. The AMR's have to be ordered to the firestation and they will go to the hospital instead.

If i could make one suggestion, HAZMAT is not used all that much, could the call commmand be changed to have the LEV respond instead? Just wondering. But amazing mod bro! :)

Always been a fan of AMR ever since Regional Ambulance and Cadillac. Great mod and glad someone pointed this out. It's great to have all of the units parked where they are. Coolio.

One thing noticed right away. It seems the uniforms worn by the new firefighters have lost a little color. Their uniforms are not as brightly colored as before the mod.

ShaneGreen, i played for what seems like hours, awesome job. the only snags i have are mentioned above with the people getting stuck on load up and my US&R truck was all jacked up after returning to the station. i could not get the US&R truck to get out but i still played for a while after untill i needed all my ambulances at different spots and then i quit. i took some screen shots to show my oddities.

4044010005_359c0a7ccf_o.jpg

Police Officer stack up

4044008727_de6e25db2f_o.jpg

US&R truck

I cant find this???

All you're doing is overwriting the Los Angeles Mod v1.9 folder in your game's directory with the one that came inside your newly downloaded Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG Submod folder.

In other words, when you download the 9mb zipped folder, it's been named "Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG Submod". You have to unzip this folder which creates a folder with that same name. Inside this folder, there will be a folder named "Los Angeles Mod v1.9". Take this folder and overwrite the one that is already inside your game's directory.

Guest madforce
4044008727_de6e25db2f_o.jpg

US&R truck

I've had that happen with engines and the ALS engines in the regular LA Mod. I think it's just a freak chance that usualy occurs when too many units are returning at once and in their fighting for position once gets stuck out of position and can't drive off another units VO. least thats how it appears.

Guest madforce
That's because you can use the two to collect a stretcher, from the ambulance..I prefer it this way because you can use your paramedics to assess/treat two victims, and then get a stretcher when you're ready. And it's more realistic to have two paramedics in each ambulance than three I think.

This mod is good :) Thanks for your hard work. The only sad thing, though, is some of the extra units have no function to patrol or go back to their parking space, meaning you have to really send them off the map or leave them somewhere stupid..

Only thing is you could treat and stabilize with the stretcher team before. So really just added another 2-3 steps to the process. I would rather have it the way it was.

It's a nice submod, great work, excellent job. Only comment so far is I'd love to see additional callout commands for the LEV/HEV/Brush/AMR on the BC since I do most my dispatching that way. I'll be digging in and see if I can adapt an existing script for that.

Not sure about the realism part, but there were 3 in the unit when my father had to be transported a few years back, driver and 2 in the box. But of course down here most all the ambulances are a bit larger and use an international/freightliner cab and a larger box. Only ever see the private companies with the smaller ford/chevy box ambulances here.

Guest madforce

Just got an error when manually activating the Alarm at FS1. BC and 1 ALS Ambulance were only vehicles out on call.

(_LAFireStation8957): Error: Symbol v is not defined in current scope.

Guest madforce
I have uninstalled EVERYTHING at least 5 times. Everything runs up until I install this submod... Is anyone else having this problem?

Worked fine the first time. make sure you are copying the files into the proper locations. The LA Mod 1.9 folder needs to be copyed into your Mods folder so it merges with the existing LA Mod 1.9.

It is NOT standalone as provided. You need to overwrite your existing LA Mod 1.9 in its current form.

Worked fine the first time. make sure you are copying the files into the proper locations. The LA Mod 1.9 folder needs to be copyed into your Mods folder so it merges with the existing LA Mod 1.9.

It is NOT standalone as provided. You need to overwrite your existing LA Mod 1.9 in its current form.

I do. The mod will load but will crash when I try to freeplay

here is the logfile : logfile.txt

Guest madforce
It just shuts down. I don't think it's a video problem or else I wouldn't be able to load the mod at all

Yeah I'm not sure to be honest. You really aren't activating the graphics engine till you actually load a misison or map, before that your just looking at a fairly simple UI/Menu.

Can you run a normal/nomod freeplay as is? If so then I'd say it in the file, corruption or location.

Yeah I'm not sure to be honest. You really aren't activating the graphics engine till you actually load a misison or map, before that your just looking at a fairly simple UI/Menu.

I'd remove all mods, restart your comp, try a normal freeplay, if that works reinstall LA Mod 1.9, 1.9.2, then the 1.9.2 SG Submod and make absolutely certain file locations are correct.

I did just that... still the same thing. normal 911:FR freeplay works, then LAMOD 1.9, the 1.9.2, after I replace my C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.9 folder with the one downloaded the freeplay will not work

EDIT: I looked in the models and units folders for the mod and there aren't very many things that show up... all I see is the captain in the units folder..... I think Shanes intention was to integrate his mod INTO LA mod 1.9... but what my computer is doing is just replacing the folder I have with Shanes. I may see the problem

EDIT AGAIN : I took a screenshot. The window on the left is the LA mod with patch 2 before the installation of this submod. The window on the right is after the submod replaced the LA mod folder

post-6487-1256524282.jpg