ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Since the wonderful US of A closed mega upload, use this link instead. http://www.4shared.com/zip/umgAueN0/Los_Angeles_Mod_v193_SG_Submod.html

The US sucks and deleted the site for the other one.\

-NFK

Hi all,

after numerous requests for access to changes made to my personal version of Los Angeles Mod v1.9, Hoppah has generously granted permission for the release of this new submod.

This submod incorporates the additional vehicles and numbering changes that I had previously made, with some significant changes to the game play, in line with how I would like to see the Freeplay game function.

With additions such as; Fire Captain (on ALS Engines and Ladder/Tiller Trucks), USAR able to change into dive gear at scene, Negotiators and SWAT able to equip MP5 or PSG-1 sniper rifle, Emergency TV series based fire alarms and vehicle numbering, and police/fire/ambulance vehicles all spawning and staffed on startup - just to name a few.

For those with Emergency 4 Deluxe, the Deluxe map has also been modified to accomodate these changes, however, when vehicles spawn at the beginning, some are orientated incorrectly ... but this will correct when they return to there parking space.

Let me introduce you to;

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

DOWNLOAD HERE http://www.megaupload.com/?d=247GDHYK

This link is now the complete mod (LA Mod files included) so all you need to do is to run using the EM4 / 911FR mod installer and you are good to go. Works with EM4, EM4 Deluxe and 911 FR.

Note: You will need to unzip to extract the download - download of Submod now includes both the LAFireStation.script and LACallPatrolCar.script update

LAFireStation.script - download to correct the v symbol error when alarming Firestation 1 after start of freeplay.

LAFireStation.zip please copy to the Emergency4/Mod/Los Angeles Mod v1.9/Scripts/Game/Command folder and allow to overwrite existing file.

LACallPatrolCar.script - download to correct the error symbol SND BATPD not defined when LAFD Captain requests police backup.

LACallPatrolCar.zip please copy to the Emergency4/Mod/Los Angeles Mod v1.9/Scripts/Game/Command folder and allow to overwrite existing file.

Please read to attached readme file for a complete (unless I forgot something) list of the changes made.

Readme_Los_Angeles_v1.9.3_SG_Submod.txt

find below images of the Station vehicle parking for Freeplay.

post-754-1256469169_thumb.jpg post-754-1256469179.jpg

post-754-1256469210_thumb.jpg post-754-1256469199.jpg

The download file is 25.9 mb and extracts to approx 64 mb - so you will find that there are significant changes made.

It is designed to overwrite Los Angeles Mod v1.9 with patch 3 and no other changes.

With the amount of changes and features included, it is important to note that the strain on the system has increased, so some slower PC's might expect to see a reduction in performance (e.g. lag).

NOW ENJOY !

Edited by Newfoundking

Very nice!!!!

hope you will make us able to use the additional unit submod from voodoo when it is released!!

Thanks for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1046276057_GroupHug:

Hi Koning,

I will have to wait and see when the mod is released - will depend on if it fits with the mod, how much time I have and permission of course.

Thanks Shane :12:

Hi randomperson139,

You are most welcome. Hope you like it.

do the new trucks also got new commands to move to there new positions?

Hi Uknow,

Yes, all vehicles that spawn on the map, will return to their parking spaces when instructed to do so.

Take care

Shane

Guest Harpoon731

Hi Shane! sub mod looks fabulously awesome! :D

only problem... I can't seem to get the download link to work. :( I click and it brings me to the hosting page asking me if I want a memembership O.o

That's because you can use the two to collect a stretcher, from the ambulance..I prefer it this way because you can use your paramedics to assess/treat two victims, and then get a stretcher when you're ready. And it's more realistic to have two paramedics in each ambulance than three I think.

This mod is good :) Thanks for your hard work. The only sad thing, though, is some of the extra units have no function to patrol or go back to their parking space, meaning you have to really send them off the map or leave them somewhere stupid..