Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
MT275

Atlanta,Georgia Modification;Update:A new Poll,Please vote!

Puckett EMS  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the option of having Puckett EMS's Critical Care unit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Released as A submod later.

LOL :P,is the Battalion chief behind the engine?

EDITED: Wait.

I was doing the right one. with that post about the reserve thing, i ended up deleting it.

You guys scared me!

It will now take even longer for the engine to be completed, so it'd be great if you made me a blueprint or get me more pictures.

Thanks

LOL :P,is the Battalion chief behind the engine?

Yea those are the Batt truck, I dont have a picture of the new ones.

All of the engines are the same, so when dont worry about the number

I am going to the city tomorrow any I will get you a bunch of pictures

post-2244-1253499053.jpg

post-2244-1253499122.jpg

post-2244-1253499217.jpg

not to sound rude, but is there any progress on the mod or is it just all pictures? it would be a cool mod.

LOL well radio chatter wouldn't be hard to come by turn on a Atlanta police channel and within 10 seconds you get somthing.

not to sound rude, but is there any progress on the mod or is it just all pictures? it would be a cool mod.

Have you been reading my posts..? I'm working on the model right now. I'm in a bad mood.

Thanks for getting the pictures, those are a hugggee help!!!!

my banner isn't working...

Have you been reading my posts..? I'm working on the model right now. I'm in a bad mood.

Go to edit signature

Then click the little insert image picture and put in the URL I posted on the first page. Hope it works.

i have. im talking about any pictures of anything (digital, not real) thats made.

i have. im talking about any pictures of anything (digital, not real) thats made.

At this time no progress has been made.

Thanks for your feedback,MT275

As far as I know, I think its just me. I've only seen my posts saying anything about even creating models.

OK........ What models are you going to do this week?

Well, i've taken 4 days off sick time right now :) so you should start getting to see some pictures later this week, I hope.

Great I am so excited to work with you.

OK........ What models are you going to do this week?

Engine 6,Squad 4 next, then Air 7.All AFD trucks and we will put pictures of the models.

Some people just arent cut out for modeling. Thats not an insult but just the truth. Like I suck at baseball and basketball but I am good at football. Its life :P