Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

2,482 posts in this topic

Hi All,

London Mod v1.3 should now be available in the download section.

Many thanks to theocd, randomperson139, Pottyscotty and Wkboy714 for assisting at the beta testing stage; your help, input and advice were greatly appreciated. 

And also to Sniped222 for his continuing support of the various updates.

I’ve just got a few points to make before signing off.

If you like the mod…that’s fine

If you don’t like the mod…that’s fine. The world would be a boring place if we were all the same!

However, if you feel disappointed or surprised that a certain unit or script wasn’t included in the game, or that a particular ‘feature’ didn’t function as you’d expected, then please resist the temptation to post your thoughts within theses pages…Because too be quite frank… I’m not interested in your opinion!
Everything I wanted to see in a mod is in there...And that’s all the matters!

Please make sure you install v1.3 as a completely separate version and DO NOT overwrite v1.2 if it’s already in your mod folder!

Please make a ‘concerted effort’ to familiarize yourself with the ‘known issues’ in the mod by reading the appropriate PDF that’s been placed within the ‘clearly identifiable’ game folder! And remember, there are no prizes for wanting to be the first to report a bug! 

The mod uses the ‘standard’ EM4 installer, as this provides the safest, most convenient and hassle-free form of installation for the majority of users, I am ‘fully aware’ that some people have problems with this installation method but that’s the only one there will be…So please DO NOT PM me asking for an alternate method of installation! 

The mod is pretty graphics intensive and there can be considerable ‘game lag’ for those using computers with medium/lower spec graphics cards & CPU’s. With that in mind I took the decision to drastically reduce the number of events taking place on the map at any one time. If you decide to edit the ‘freeplay params’ file to increase the number of incidents, then you do so at your own risk! 
  If you’re still having problems getting the mod to run properly because of lower pc specs, then I’m very sorry, there’s nothing I can do about it. And no…I have no plans to release a ‘lite version’ so don’t ask!  

And finally…Please don’t PM me asking to use the London Mod (especially the map) as a starting point for ANY kind of submod…No permission will be given now…Or anytime in the future! 

Currently, I have no plans to work on v1.4, so for now, v1.3 will be the last edition.

Many thanks to all those who have downloaded the mod in the past…And ‘Stuck with it’... awaiting the arrival of the latest version! 

Kind Regards
Mintcake69 

Topic edited at request.

Edited by randomperson139
At request. New version released.

Thanks for your responces guys

i have updated the first post, if your interested please feel free to read

Hey thanks for the link but i allready use that website

i will put you down for some beta testing in the future :)

Thanks, do you know how i can embed the video instead of the link?

yeah, it should be 3 over from the smile face tpull down click on it. It should say insert flash video like this :)

A London Mod would be great, not enough british mods these days so will be cool

:hallo:

swano

Btw the car on video is very nice :P

I can script for you. But I want to see this mod advance further first ;)

Hey!

We need a scripter badly!

I would have the units ingame but...

i dont understand how to import them!

can you do that and all the lights and stuff?

if so, do you want to join the team?

Hey!

We need a scripter badly!

I would have the units ingame but...

i dont understand how to import them!

can you do that and all the lights and stuff?

if so, do you want to join the team?

Thats not scripting, thats file admin :P

Read Hoppah's tutorial :)

i have but i still cant do it :P

EDIT:

New unit added!

Volvo S80 Fire

See first post

Please tell me you are not going to use the Skoda and Volvo S60, the Met police don't use them, i've been photographing Met police vehicles for the past 20 years and never seen these that you have made, they did have a Volvo S70 saloon for the SEG but that has long been sold.

Paul

I think The London Air Ambulance use a Skoda like the one you have so you could reskin it to be a doctors car.

Yeap, the HEMS doctors have about 5 Skoda VRS saloons, normally sponsored by SP services, who I often purchase equipment from.

Paul