Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

READ BEFORE REQUESTING ASSISTANCE!   01/23/2016

Please ensure you have done the following things to posting a request for assistance regarding your problem with your game: 1).Searched the Forum using the search tool located on the top menu. 2).Have your logfile from your game so that it may be reviewed. EX: C:\Program Files\Wizardworks\Emergency 911 First Responders\Logfile.txt. 3).Get your DirectX Diagnostic Log Start: Run: Type in dxdiag and press ok. After it does it's diagnostic save the information and upload it. 4).List your system specs if the information of your hardware does NOT match the DX Diag or information was omitted from the report. Please also remember to use the "Upload" file or "Wrap in Code Tags" options to attatch your DirectX Diagnostic log or your Logfile.txt so that they can be viewed without consuming a large quantity of a page. To upload the file, just browse and select the .txt file and press "UPLOAD" and they will be attatched. The alternative will produce a code box around your choosen text, preserving all coded information as it belongs. To do this you can hit the button found to the left of the "youtube" button and [code}{/code] (replace the }{ with ][) appears, copy and paste your logfiles into the space between the ][ symbols and post. Any post that has the log file directly written in the post without either the code box or attatch feature WILL Be edited/removed. Assistance Requests that fail to do the above mentioned tasks will be virtually impossible to diagnose and assist in repairing. As such, they will most likely remain unanswered or be deleted! If you cannot take the time to attempt to retrieve these things for us to help, why should we take the time to try to help you?
    • MikeyPI

Emergency 4/Deluxe/911: First Responders System Requirements (Read this first if your game experiences lag)   01/23/2016

Emergency 4, Emergency 4 Deluxe, and 911: First Responders System Requirements: Minimum System Requirements: Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista Processor: 1.7 GHz System Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM Video Card: DirectX 9-compatible AGP Graphic card. NVIDIA GeForce3 or equivalent chip set with 64 MB RAM Sound: DirectX9-compatible soundcard Hard Drive: 1 GB free hard disk space Online Play Requirements: ISDN for Multiplayer Mode DSL/Cable(High Speed) for server operation in Multiplayer Mode Recommended system configuration: Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista Processor: 2.5 GHz System Memory (RAM): 1024 MB RAM (EMP Recommendation: 2 or more Gigabytes of RAM) Video Card: DirectX 9-compatible AGP Graphic card. NVIDIA GeForce 5700 or comparable chip set with 128 MB RAM (EMP Recommendation: GeForce or ATI with at least 256 MB RAM) Sound: DirectX9-compatible soundcard Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard disk space Online Play Requirements: DSL/Cable(High Speed) for Multiplayer Mode Additional Notes: While it may be possible to play this game on a Mobile Computer (Notebook) most notebooks are not intended for gaming and it is possible that you will experience less than desirable game play. Windows Vista requires more resources to function so you should assume that in order to play the game efficiently you will require higher Processor speeds and System Memory (RAM). Please note that online play may experience lag due to your connection or the connections your fellow players may have, it may also experience lag due to one of your fellow player's computers being lower performance machines. The Staff of Emergency-Planet strongly recommends those of you that wish to play the add-on modifications ensure that you have higher performance computers since most of the add-on modifications for this game are much more demanding on your computer's resources than the original game is. Our increased recommendations are not required to play the game, although we suggest that you have higher System Memory (RAM) and a more powerful Video Card than the game manufactuers recommend, especially if you are using modifications.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Sixer

911 First Responders Patch

11 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I was wondering if there is a 1.03 patch for 911 FR in english, I can't seem to find it if there is. So if anyone knows where it is please post a link or whatever works.

I can't seem to find it

That's because there is no patch for 911:FR, it's already patched to the max in the factory ;) .

Can you tell where someone could downloadf Roseville Califrina or Preston mod, please say, passionately I play these modes, thanks in advance: P

Look in the actuall mod topic and stop asking dumb questions in unrelated topic's!

E do this to me pursuing a prudent, I asked. I did not have to answer letters that I wrote some nonsense here. This page is related to the whole game. Therefore, silence!

E do this to me pursuing a prudent, I asked. I did not have to answer letters that I wrote some nonsense here. This page is related to the whole game. Therefore, silence!

This topic is related to the whole game..NOT MODS. So if you have a question ask in those threads.

Look in the actuall mod topic and stop asking dumb questions in unrelated topic's!

Nice, the man asks a question and you answer him like this, way to be helpfull!

You bump a year old thread to criticize some one?